I had my ablation March 14th and same thing. I’ve had terrible cramps pretty much since. I’m in the ton as I write this because I feel like I’m in labor

I recently had an eblation and this would be my first cycle and I am dying. Feels literally like labor pains from contractions. I found your question searching for answers for my pain. There is no way I want to experience this every month. I’m calling the doc back tomorrow.

Find another doctor immediately!

Absolutely no pain anymore. We keep playing with the milligrams to even out all my hormones. Best decision I ever made to go on the bio identical progesterone.
It’s only $20 a month and I’m pain free.
Side note: I’ve been struggling with stress incontinence for years and the same doc who helped me with the pain told be about ThermiVa. Had two procedures so far(3 total). Haven’t leaked once since the first treatment. Dr Sherock is my hero.

Every post about failed Novasure sounds exactly like my situation. Every month, I am sure that I am going to die from the pain somehow (I have been having the pain for a year and a half) My local OB also suggested that I had a pool of blood in my uterus attributed to the NovaSure procedure. He gave me the BC option, which I am afraid of due to my pre-existing HBP. He has never once suggested a hysterectomy. I would love to hear some feedback from those who went with the hysterectomy and what the result is. I have heard that you can still suffer from pain after the removal of your uterus. I have a high pain tolerance and don't typically let things like this get me down, but its truly debilitating. and I dont think taking 800MG of Ibuprofen every 8 hours 5 -10 days a month can be healthy.

Had you had the Novasure and experienced pain afterward, and now you are on hormone therapy to help?

Ablation failure... I just had mine thurs and I’m having extreme cramping. Now I’m regretting having it...
http://www.cmdrc.com/treatment-of-endometrial-
ablation-failure/

It is not always phantom pain. During ablation the lining in certain areas up high may not be destroyed while the lower portion is scarred. The lining still sheds into the uterus each month, but the scarred lower portion prevents the blood from escaping your uterus causing severe pain. Hysterectomy must be done once this starts occurring.

same here . Current situation

I am having the same problem. My gyn said it could be post ablation syndrome. Google it. Info is helpful but my gyn said if continues will prob need hysterectomy... Hope this helps!

Same here!!! Been over 2 weeks post ablation and I’ve been having discharge ever since. Saturday night past I was seiously debating calling the ambulance to bring me to the emerg due to the crazy pain that I’m experiencing. Toradol and anaprox isn’t helping and midol (In crazy heavy doses) only
Provide SLIGHT relief. Heading back to the obgyn Thursday morning to see what’s up. the last 4 years my periods have been out of
Control and I have an iron deficiency which is bad as well :( My poor body needs a break!

Hi, the pain/pressure in your groin (especially when coughing) sounds like it could be an inguinal hernia. I had one for several years before I figured it out...I work in ultrasound and sometimes we can see them if we have the patient bear down while we're scanning over the area. I could put my hand flat in the groin area and feel it poke out when I'd bear down. My NP couldn't feel it (lying down)... The surgeon felt it standing first (easiest). Would be nice if you could get both taken care of with one surgery. Good luck!

I’m 41 and had the Novasure done 2years ago and have been suffering from these cramps for 6 months, my ultrasound showed an extremely enlarged uterus and a collection of “fluids”. My doc gave me options I chose the hysterectomy. I doubted myself or a second until the pain came up again and after reading your post and I couldn’t be more excited for Aug 16th to come!

I am having the same things going on

I had the nova sure done and a D&C 4 weeks ago and I am now having cramps and mild bleeding for the last few days. The blood is bright red. I’m so worried that this didn’t work or if there is something wrong. Has anyone had this happen to them?