Have you guys ever been tested for H.pylori. its a bacterial infection that causes so much pain. And there is no cure for it but they can be supressed with antibiotics.

look up Sphincter of Oddi. Condition that can happen after gallbladder removal. I am not a doctor but have read about this and have a friend who has this. Gets sharp pains in stomach after gallbladder removal. That is what it is.

Are you still here walking among us on earth? If so, have you found the solution for your problem?

Let me know because I have the same

Hey Rajeev, were you able to find a reason of your pain? It's exactly what I live through almost for 9 years. Most think it's IBS, but I'm sure is not. Regards

Omer

For those of you who suspect your problems aren't stomach acid related or organ related, consider looking up "Carnett's Sign" test, which is a simple posture test which can help diagnose if your pain is originating from your organs or from abdominal wall damage that may have been caused by physical strain. Good luck.

I've had upper abdominal pain worse on left than right for about ten years. It occurs only when I fall asleep, either at night or a daytime nap. Like others, I have had every test known to man but no results. Doctors in my area have called me a liar, drug seeker, or mental case. I am exhausted from lack of sleep and irritable and anxious because of unbearable pain and lack of sleep, so I do get cranky when doctors tell me this is all in my head and use unkind humor and ridicule. Pain meds do not help the pain and make the situation worse because they are constipating. My sympathies are with all of you who are in this dilemma and can't find help. N