Omg!!!! I'm on the web trying to figure out why I have and I have every symptom you have and the same tho Got about if I'm dying. My doctor said everything looked good too. :( please let me know what to do to make this pain go away. My ribs feel like they are stabbing my insides every time I breath.

This is late but, Weight gain! When i gain too much weight i get a typical pain in the upper back middle. I took ibuprofen but ended up with the stomach problem. I decided to lose a few lbs so i went on my exercise bike and put in some time. I was sweating hard so i took a break. I could feel some relief at that point. I did take alks seltzer and it helped with the stomach problem but it did not go away. Im going to attempt to lose at least 5 lbs. Biking, dancing or walking. That will bring it around. Once i sweat, i can begin to feel relief.

I have the same thing and have been suffering in and off for years. Its only occasional now but when it comes it lasts for many days. It always starts with a tender spot under my sternum, terrible squeezing pain in my mid back, terrible bloating but cannot pass has and cannot have a bowel mgmt. Had every test in the book and everything came back normal. But after doing research I am suspecting that is is a hiatal hernia that sometimes acts up. A hiatal hernia means part of your upper stomach rides up into your esophagus avove your diaphragm. I think it can "slide" in and out which is why nothing shows up. The tender spot is actually where a piece of your stomach is jammed. Because part of the stomach is cut off there are less enzymes released which slows digestion and leads to that terrible gas. Check out the symptoms and then talk to your dr, which plan to do.meanwhile drink peppermint tea to calm down your stomach,avoid difficult to digest foods and eat small meals. Believe it or not sometimes advl helps because it reduces the swelling. Good luck

I started getting these symptoms about two years ago . I suspect food intolerance . I take pure organic apple juice when it happens , and so far it's worked, and the pain has quickly subsided . Has to be worth a try .

Hi my name is Kalynn. I'm a 22 year old and have this same problem. When I had it a few months ago it was so bad, it was worse then I ever had. The pain is so unbearable. I can start feeling it start from my mid and upper back then into my chest area and around my ribs. Then it gets so bad that i was almost passing out was sweating or it goes to cold sweating start getting dizziness then the nausea plus I was gasping for air, couldn't breath and literally thought I was going to die then I started puking. Well last night I just had the same thing but not puking but all night still had a bit of pain but noticed my stomach acid coming up my esophagus. Was wondering if anyone has ever got tested for acid reflux? Apparently these symptoms can be caused from acid reflux and I never even knew that. I guess I'll have to get that tested out. But was wondering if anyone else got that tested out? Hope to hear back from someone.
Hope you guys have a great day.

Hi my name is Kalynn. Sorry I had to repost because I wasn't logged in stupid me. I'm a 22 year old and have this same problem. When I had it a few months ago it was so bad, it was worse then I ever had. The pain is so unbearable. I can start feeling it start from my mid and upper back then into my chest area and around my ribs. Then it gets so bad that i was almost passing out was sweating or it goes to cold sweating start getting dizziness then the nausea plus I was gasping for air, couldn't breath and literally thought I was going to die then I started puking. Well last night I just had the same thing but not puking but all night still had a bit of pain but noticed my stomach acid coming up my esophagus. Was wondering if anyone has ever got tested for acid reflux? Apparently these symptoms can be caused from acid reflux and I never even knew that. I guess I'll have to get that tested out. But was wondering if anyone else got that tested out? Hope to hear back from someone.
Hope you guys have a great day.

Hi, have you tried doing an MRI of the spine? You may need neuropathic meds due to narrowing to the nerve...

Omg!! I have exactly all your symptoms and the doctors can’t find out what’s wrong. I’m in pain daily & miserable.... did you ever find out what’s wrong??

Nope! I had this exact problem as her and removing the gallbladder did nothing to help.

Have you tried taking a full two weeks off from work to just sleep? If you are like me, we tend to overwork ourselves. If you notice an improvement with the symptoms, then know that you are just not sleeping enough. I had all the exact same symptoms. Prolonged sleep took care of the problem. I spent well over $50k in doctor visits. It all boiled down to not sleeping enough. It solved all of the following problems: heartburn, stress, mood, etc.

Heart or vein clogging..can give you a kicked in the center of the back feeling..

Kassi- I know this post is a year old but I have the exact same situation. I’ve already had my gallbladder removed a few years ago also. I was having the same symptoms a few years ago..I lost 30 pounds. The gallbladder removal seemed to help some, but it’s been bad several times since. I’ve lost 15 pounds in the past 6 weeks...I can’t eat much at all without severe cramping and bloating with nausea . Severe back pain in mid back..I get some relief when lying down but I can’t for work. I’m so tired of being sick to my stomach and the back pain. Did you find an answer?