I can cum 17times or more in one session of sex/masturbation. It's normal.

I can orgasm at least 3 times when I masterbate, and everyone I talked to about this thought it was weird hahaha. I guess it's a good thing though.

Hi! I think it's normal. I mean you're lucky to have that. It means you got your perfect eggplant! 

I have been multiorgasmic since I became sexually active. I usually have 3 to 5 but have had up to 15. It's not abnormal and there is no 'normal' time it takes for a woman to begin having an orgasm. It depends on how aroused you are before you start having sex. Sometimes it takes me 5 minutes and sometimes 20. But once I have 1 orgasm the others follow up within the next few minutes.

Thanks so much for posting this! Recently, I've noticed that it's rare. I've spoken to friends about it and some even say that they have never orgasmed. I started to think something was wrong with me because I orgasm multiple times with my significant other

I also have multiple orgasms. I can reach in orgasm in under a minute and then the second one within 30 seconds of the first one being done. Sometimes it does take longer though. I have had as many as 13 orgasms during sex and could've had more but was physically exhausted at that point. I have had as many as 79 orgasms at on sitting with a vibrator. After the first one, the next ones take 30 seconds to two minutes usually. I have taken breaks for a month from doing it to allow my sensitivity to come back as well as start back on the lower settings to keep my sensitivity. I feel very fortunate to be able to have this come so easily as it is such an amazing feeling and stress relief.

Same here..me and my husband have been together for 13 years. We went through a phase where I didn't enjoy sex sometimes mostly right after our kids were born. Lately I have had a higher sex drive. Literally can climax 7-10 each time we have sex. All woman are different. It will keep hour husband's ego up. Literally think it is a hormone thing. Research shows woman get their sexual peaks around age 30's. Men have theirs around teen years. But he will feel he is doing it so just take them. Some woman never have one. I think that means they are sexing the wrong person.

don't believe you. At all

What a wonderful story! god bless you both.

Exactly I def agree

There is no normal when it comes to orgasms and sex as everyone's body reacts differently. I personally have had a partner were I could never achieve one. However, I also have had one were we have intercourse with only penetration (no foreplay) for 45 mins and I have over 18+ (we enjoy the counting as a side game) and he has 4+ without stopping. It is truly a give and take and about how comfortable you are with each other

It is quiet normal. My wife having 5 times every time we have sex. And it is really enjoyable for me that she get proper satisfaction during sex.