Our next door neighbour's 5 year old was caught doing anal sex with other boys by his brother and when confronted about it all he could say was "mom, it was soooo nice" . . .they know already and unfortunately telling him that anal sex is "BIG KISS" it will only lead to the boy/girl never to trust you again, or talk to u about anything because you are a lyer!!!Good luck anyway. . .

Being that I am a college student majoring in education I have read upon numerous statistics about "the talk", STDS, HIV, pregnancy & etc. It shows how about 10% of European people are infected with HIV, because at the ages of 5 & 6 schools are talking about sex. Can you imagine? "Today we will be learning about the alphabets and sex." Being that children are so curious it's never too early to have a talk with your child. If they are educated they are protected. Please understand you all were 5 & 6 too, think of how you were at this age. Sex is when two people (adults) that care for one another share their emotions through their actions. Also include, when you're a little bit older we will talk more about it but for now you're too young to wonder about these things.

My 6 year old recently caught my bf and I putting our clothes on afterward and proceeded to lecture me about having sex with him. She is too embarrassed to actually use the word, but she seems to know the basics. She is super intelligent and has always had a maturity beyond her age, but I'm nervous about her knowing things like this. When I asked her what she thought sex was, she said it was two naked people in bed together kissing. I'm a young mom, so sex is part of my life, how do I talk to her about it being ok for adults?

Ya sure In such a situation 1st thing is not to scold or shout on child . Ans her/him as Sex means gender........Male and female