Ooooh boy does it suck. I’m circumcised, and it really kills when you go to the toilet. No outer skin issues though

I am circumsized, I did try wanking it with Scalp Shampoo. It felt pretty painful after an hour or so, but I figured it was my jeans (even though I've had them for months). I wake up the next day and it's still there. I take a piss and it's fine. I fap to see if that's fine and all is normal. I go in the bathroom to examine and I see my ballsack's outer skin is in bad condition. Some of the skin is actually peeling a bit. My shaft has a small, pimple like wart that hasn't been there before (I am a virgin, and my penis hasn't been stuck in crazy). I'll give it a few days to recover but does anyone know if Neosporin helps?

my penis is now starting to dry but what is next,, ?

Yeah same with circumcised people

Yeah same thing is happening to me. R.I.P

I am circumsized and same happed to me i used shampoo and it was a little ichy for a day but i didnt think much of it then i used it again .. (This is where it all gets bad) .. Now my penis is ichy as fuxk and its like a layer of skin os peeling off

I went and beat the sh*t out of my pecker with some shampoo and when I woke up the next day it felt like a damn snake shedding it's skin. Also I'm circumcised, so yeah, it's def painful, but I'm more grossed out by it than anything. Lol

I might actually try this because I experiencing the same thing right now

Use conditioner - no pain peeing nothing and it feels better

So I've tried this before it hurt like f*****g hell
I used hair conditioner and it's been ok for a few days now

Hey I need some advice so I got home from school, and I got turned on as hell. So guess what I did I jerked off with shampoo WITHOUT the water running. I did wash it away after though, I left the shower and it felt like it was frozen. Anyway i looked at my penis today and it’s not good, it’s like peeling and really red and hurts like a b***h, I need advice WTF do I do to fix this.