sounds weird but every time I eat lots of ice or lots of cold stuff my left shoulder really hurts. It doesnt stop unless I stop eating the ice. Whats wrong??? Help!

"Sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia" or brain freeze. The brain just redirects the pain to the shoulder, I get it as well.

The ice isn't good for your anemia but I'm not anemic and get this pain, like brain freeze, in my left shoulder and the only way to make it stop is to bend my arm in and raise it up to lean my head on like a pillow and then it subsides pretty quickly. First few times this happened I thought I was having a heart attack and almost called 911! I still don't know what it is, but it only happens when I eat ALOT of ice, or when I eat ice cream or a shake pretty quick.

Wow i thought i was the only one!

Nerve pain travels.. cervical disc of neck

I have the same problem. I had it all my life and im 41.

same here i get the pain on the side of my neck after and during eating ice, i don't know why

I know what it is. The vagus nerve is in your throat and will cramp up easily when something cold enters it. I don’t know how to solve it but I drink warm water and it feels better