Hi how is your condition now? It’s been 10 months since i stopped takng the pills because of the same reason—my face (almost clear before) became a pimple and acne village :( I’m taking spironolactone 100mg everyday for 16weeks now, they say the results show after 3-4 months. Still crossing my fingers :( —julie0722.ph

Hi, just want to ask if i can buy diane 35 on mercury or any drugstore without doctors prescription? Thank you. :)

I have experience dat situaition also ds tym ...I finished a pad of diane but its not in the tym of mya mentrual cycle I buy again and continue taking after that the date of my mens. Come I have blood but only on my urine and not dsame as my regular mens. I dont know if im pregnant or wat but I try to have an pregnancy test its negative I need some answer to ds problem

Aug13th? What happened, i think we have same situation..

Did you gaine weight on diane sis?

Really? I'm about to use this Pill and I'm still unconvinced. I had a lot of acne.

Hi,i'm on my 8 days of taking Diane 35 and it really makes me feel hungry .My everyday timing is 7pm and every time i woke up in the morning,i really feel hungry.I wanted to go for jogging to burn those calories but then i am afraid my menstruation won't come like what i observed that when i go for jogging i will missed my period.

If this pills has a side effect why it still in the market

I guest so same with. Pinay here having the same effect as I'm taking Diane pills also.

As far as i know if you are using the casette type of pregnancy test and the result was negative after 3mins it is reliable results because if you will read the packaging leaflet the result should not be read in more than 5mins, maybe the exact explanation for your question may be a hormonal inbalance on my own opinion and you should need to see your OB Gyne for consultation. Thanks

Hi merryl, I have same problem. I stop Dianne 35 and almost 1 1/2 months my period not come.. And also I use pregnancy test weekly but the result is negative. Is it normal same like you. What happen to you next ?
Pleased I need answer because I'm scared and I'm not married

your pregnant!! congrats

you must not miss a single tablet i did it once and my period lasted for more than 15 days,after consulting my doctor she gave me some other pills which stopped them and told me strictly to take them everyday with the gap of 7 days after finishing the whole pack . each tablet is specific for each day

This is my first time taking contraceptive pills and i start usibg dian35 pill
I am always thirsty,i always drink water and less my appettite.

Hey dear.. I have pcos too.. and I’m a nurse as well.. don’t worry dear Diane 35 is safe and I’m still consuming it too.. just for some people it’s might harm as allergic reaction or intolerance.. but that’s not applicable for everyone..I been taking it for 6mnths, and I feel it’s gives me some benefits and discomforts as the same time since that’s an hormonal pill.. u should get advice from dr if ur planned to stop it..