No the FDA is not stupid, but they are under political pressure and that alone should cast serious doubts on what they okay and what they disapprove of.

I am one of those "users" of Mannatech products and I know that they work. I used to have horrible cramps and after using the Plus my cramps went away. After two weeks on the Plus, my pain was about half what it was. And later, I could barely notice any cramping. I used to be able to predict when each period was starting based on the level of pain, then I had to start carrying my supplies with me all the time because those symptoms went away, too.

Um. It is possible to have high blood sugar levels and not be in a coma. Especially if you have lived with it un-diagnosed all your life, and you just thought you were a tired kind of person. Blood sugar levels are not suppose to be above 7mmol/L on average, and my grandmother lived about 25 years with hers always being above 20. Her doctor and chemist always said the testing device might be faulty. She started using Mannatech and it dropped, till a steady 10mmol/L, which giving that she lived with it being at or in the 20 for so many years was a miracle. Unfortunately the damage was done to her heart and other organs, living with uncontrolled diabetes for more than 20 years, and she passed away, not because of side effects, but old age. So please, think before you just spew nonsense. and use the free spell checker. They are not CURING it, they are helping to provide a solution to manage it.

My wife took the Ambrotose who has been sick just about all he life. Doctors and meds did NOT help her. Mannatech's Ambrotose is one thing that did. As far as a "scam?" And a pyramid? You sound like a quack Pyramids are not just illegal in individual states, they are illegal in the USA, period. Plus. The structure of a pyramid is any business because the owner makes the real money, and the ones at the bottom really make the least money and they do most of the work. And no, I'm not a distributor. And as far as being a "user" being offensive. 

I bought it for my wife and it works where the doctors and meds don't. 

Check out their reputation yourself! I don't sell these and buy them from EBay or Amazon because they are quite spendy for my budget. But I would get a second job to pay the spendy price if I had to! When doctors were going to let me die as they filled me with their poison...these saved my entire family! We were dealing with Toxic Mold Syndrome (and then later with cancer) and these products, especially Ambrotose, saved our lives. It's absolutely not a placebo effect! My lungs were filled with fluid and I was drowning and all the while, knowing it was mold, these people filled me with prednisone and tetracycline...the worst thing you can do for mold suffering! Ambrotose powder cleared my lungs in 3 days! Prednisone NEVER did that, what it did do was make me fat, hungry always, aggressive and sleepless. ImmunoStart, PhytAloe (now PhytoMatrix,) and Plus fed my dying, body and boosted my immune system...which Tetracycline absolutely did NOT! I hope somebody sees this when the doctors say there's no hope because that's what they told me in 2007 when I was given a year to live! I'm still here and so are my kids, cancer free, almost a decade later!

At the age of 10, my Son developed severe acne. I tried every supplement and cream to improve his condition, but nothing worked. After much consideration I relented and decided to use Roaccutane, but after 2 courses, there was no improvement. Within 3 months of taking Plus, my Son's skins turned to silk and has stayed like this even though he has tapered off Plus.
My Mum has been a Diabetic for 40 years and has had numerous eye bleeds. I bought her Ambrotose and very shortly thereafter, her bleeding improved or stopped.
I was privileged to hear about Mannatech when it arrived in South Africa many years ago and studied the product and the 'manufacturing' process in-depth. It is an incredible product that can change millions of lives. If you do not agree with the product, that is your choice, but please be mindful of posting defamatory remarks that will stop people from using it.

Don't know where you heard your info but all products are tested. Weight loss do not contain ephedra.

Has anyone experienced joint pain while taking this product?

I can testify that mannatech brings my high bloodpressure down much better than the chemicals the dr suggested. I however are rational about stopping drs meds. I iam bringing dosis down systematically and slowly. And with that i try to live more healthy which is not easy because fruits and vegs are managed with pesticides meat, and hormones, so we put these harmful stuff in our body each day. When we stop doing that the world would be a better place!

Which of Mannatech products did you use for this?

Thank you for your post , my brother has thyroid problems , what can you advise he take from mannatech ?