I am currently experiencing the same pain as every woman in here but have (FINALLY) realized that a warm compress or hot pack relieves the itch and pain that comes from using Monistat 1. I was in serious discomfort and experiencing the WORST itch throughout my whole yeast infection journey but I am feeling so much better now that I have this hot pack to alleviate the discomfort. Good luck!

I too tried Monistat 1 for the second time and had no burning unlike the first time. I was glad to see that someone else didn't burn after the second use. I was kinda worried that I had done something wrong being there is no burning at ALL this time.

I used monistat 1 and was at the emergency room that next day. I had such a terrible chemical burn from it that the Dr said I had Herpes! They did the swabs and took my blood and the tests came back negative. Its been 4 days and I still have to pee in the bathtub. It has been a nightmare! That stuff is evil and needs to be taken off the shelves.

What did they do for you at ob

Omg thank u soo much like literally I feel like I'm dying in my bed because it itches soooo much and slighty burns but how long did it burn for u?

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD....MY VAG is NOT HAPPY right now

I totally agree...its way to strong I'm having the same symptoms.

I have used the Monistst 1 as well and I have the same symptoms everyone is talking about. Don’t let anyone tell you it’s because you don’t have a yeast infection or you have an STD - that stuff makes me feel like I have any bites that itch and burn like crazy. It is MISERABLE. There is no telling what kind of chemicals we are all reacting to, but I’m sure that is the case. I do not have as severe of a reaction to Gynelottremine, but I have not been able to fine it. I think our best bet is to use an oral antifungal medication.

i have no burning either!!

Okay I’m so glad you posted this!! I was looking for someone with similar reaction to mine. I took the Monistat 1 on Friday night. I didn’t have any pain, burning, or extreme itching. The following day I did experience a lot of leakage but I felt like I was healing like the light itching I was having was gone. Now it’s sunday morning and I’m still leaking some but the itching has come!!!! OMG!!! I’m hoping it goes away like yours did.

Fire and ice condoms also gave me a yeast infection

To late I wish I would have read it before I bought it I will never do this again. I feel like it is on fire

I had the same problem, very mild symptoms but occasional itching so I decided to take monistat 1, except now I’m up at 1 with severe itching. So bad I’m in tears and the only think helping is having a bag of ice in my underwear! Maybe it would’ve been best to do the 3 day treatment

Jesus freaking Christ omg my.vagina is on FF IRE!!! Injusttood in the shower with the head up my couch almosrmfor an hour!!! NEVER AGAIN!!! OMGGGGGGGG I haven't been to the gyno in three years and my appt is a week away I.got the 1 because I was praying for relief but HOLY MOLY!!! I'm so so sorry vajay.... It's.gonna be a long night!!!

Yes to everything everyone has posted. This sh*t sucks. I took a hot bath with epsom salt and vaginal wash. Now I’m sitting on a bag of frozen peas. I also took a Benadryl. Here’s to hoping this helps. I will never take Monistat one again.