please! that sounds very much like my case, what did you do to get better? Im really desperate and scared for my health, doctors cant help me :(

Down to the age it started, my symptoms are the exact same. Have you been able to find any relief?
Thank you!!! Ashley

I know you are a woman, so it's a different situation, but I was prescribed Flomax years ago and it didn't help me at all. Too much caffeine ended up being the problem. Not sure if this relates to you, but that was my issue.

I am going to try acidophilus today. I will let you know my outcome. This has been an issue for the past 20+ years. Many doctors visits with absolutely no relief. Thank you so much

I have read most of everyone's problems and it tends to be the same thing...but if it is not std or uti related then it is a symptom that can be controlled easily because you are not using your bladder effectively as it is supposed to be used. Let me explain. Most people on the earth today drink multiple varieties of drinks that the human species wasn't designed to ingest. In result the urethra will act differently in different walks of humans but the treatment should be similar since we are all closely related...make sense? The treatment is bisodium carbonate. Or baking soda. Dilute this chemical in a glass of water and drink it then drink water up to 4 glasses afterwards to force your bladder to expelled any toxins and to help your white blood cells to kill any harmful bacteria. After about 8 hours you should get good as new or even better.

Yes I have it on and off and drinking enough water a day prevents the problem for me

Hello I have started having the problem with the urethra twinge and pain and having to pee. All this started after gastric bypass and after gastric I became lactose intolerance so what are more of the symptoms . Maybe this is something I need to look into .

Hi. I have the same exact thing! Could you tell me what kind of hydrocortisone cream you received? Also did you get swelling in your vulva at all?

Did you ever find out what was causing your problems? Are you feeling better now?

I had the same issues and the only thing they found was small (3mm) kidney stone- I'm thinking... What if when we pass small relatively painless or undetectable kidney stones or "sand" it lacerates our urethra and then we pee and the burn of the pee stings the cut? This is me speculating I've had this nightmare uti not a uti c**p for now... 15 months.

Thank you this helped me a lot