I have a small ball too, but it’s not on the testicle its connected to it by a little string thing

same exact thing here except mine isnt attached by anything, it kinda just floats around in there. every once in awhile when i sit with my legs close together for a long time it will start hurting, but i can usually ignore it. im 13 going through puberty. i just noticed the little ball a couple of minuites ago (thats what brought me here) but ive had the pain like i mentioned before as long as i can remember. im not sure if the little ball has anything to do with the pain. im pretty worried about it because someone else on here said theres a 90% chance i have ball sack cancer :( idont want to tell my dad because its pretty embarrasing. i just had my 13 year nutsack examination at the doctors a month ago and the doctor didnt feel it, so im not sure if it just appeared in the last month or if the doctor just didnt do a good enough job, like i said i just discovered it a few minuets ago and i would have told the doctor if i had known about it then. im scared that i have cancer though seeing that my cousin just passed away a few years ago from it, and it wasnt pretty. FUCKCANCER