Are you better now? My mom has this now for 2 plus weeks and she does not seem to get better.

finally after about 18 days... it ended with a horrible cough. I took Levoquin at the end and that knocked out the ear infection then everything got better. In hind sight I think Musinex made it worse. My doctor said Robitussin D was a better choice.

Levoquin is EXPENSIVE - and by perscription only.

Right! Taking random antibiotics for the wrong bacteria actually kill the body's good bacteria that it needs to help fight off sicknesses. And absolutely if they don't take the antibiotics for the FULL duration, they are only the making the bacteria stronger by killing the weak bacteria cells and leaving only the strongest ones to reproduce.

That's weird I've had a sore throat for about 2 weeks and got a cold about three days ago coughing runny nose ear hurts......... But no fever and idk if it's just a minor cold or what but my throat hurts so much but u have so much saliva in my mouth

Halls cough drops honey lemon helps

Have had it 2 weeks antibiotics do nothing

SAME HERE HAVE U FOUND OUT WHAT YOU HAVE GOING ON