How did this resolve for you?

How are you now?

After 6 months in pansinusitis hell two things have helped - a 10 min surgery to remove a maxillary cyst (with local anesthesia) and now Im applying Rinogermina spray that populates sinuses with good bacteria and this spray has helped relieve my head pressure. Kimchi, manuka, neti pot, essential oils... they all have helped a bit, but this good bacteria (spray) has reduced the awful head pressure (and imbalance) and it seems to improve.

I went to a ENT who finally got me a CT and found I had sphenoid sinusitis and ethmodial sinusitis with mucosal thickening and even a deviated septum! I had endoscopic sinus surgery and I got my septum fixed without breaking it. It was a very rough surgery bc you’re weak but I recommend not giving up. Sounds like you do have sphenoid sinusitis. I could breathe like never before but I’m pretty sure it’s came back so I might need to go to a dr soon to get my blood tested. Doing a sinus rinse with a neti pot will also help this kind of sinusitis I do it every day. I also got allergy tested and found out I was being exposed to something I was badly allergic to. You never know what’s causing your infections but I completely understand your situation. You aren’t crazy and keep trying! I spent tons of money trying to get drs to help me and they definitely over prescribed me with antibiotics.. CT was the only thing that proved why I was in so much pain so you should try getting one of those!

I have had sphenoid sinusitis since 12/1/13 antibiotics until surgery 10/14, allergist more antibiotics, and i still have this god damned problem but now i have balance problems. Great. Unbelievable. Mayo clinic says 95+% of all chronic sinusitis are fungal, doctors would not listen to me at all, and I'd bet not a sinlge one of your doctors EVER said, hmmm....maybe out of the 3 bacteria, fungi, and virus, it possibly may not be bacteria and could be fungal....that is complete unacceptable insanity

Hey did the antibiotics and spray work for you or did you have surgery ?