paano poh yan may ako pero ilan lingo mawawala yan

ganyan din result skin spot fil both upper lobes. kinakabahan ako baka di ako makaalis. hay

GoodDay Medic-Dan , What Are The Possible Findings In A Right Apex? Because The Ckinic Doctor Told That He Need Another X-Ray, Spot Film Of The Right Apex? I'm Scared.

Hi Melvin!

Is there any danger of having spot view right apex? My spouse underwent xray yesterday and today he was advised to go back tomorrow at the clinic bec of this result. I just wanna ask if that similar to tb?

Thanks and More Power!

New Member
1 post
January 25 i took a xray test. The result was that there was a suspicious infiltrates noted on the upper left lobe there i was for a lordotic view on the upper left lobe. I took time in searching for the the possible cause of that and it says it is done for tuberculosis. But i have no symptoms regarding tuberculosis. I'm a little bit worried about it. Can you give me something to boost my confidence for employment

Me too. I was also asked to go back to the clinic to undergo Spot APV. I am so worried.

Hello!what does the spot film sov right means??Thanks for the reply