My husband has been on Steroids off & on for over 6 yrs and has lost all interest in sex period he cannot obtain a hard on , Dr has given Testosterone
and have been on it for 1 1/2 months now and it still don't seam to be working .... Any suggestions it's very frustrating ? or does it take longer to kick in
Thanks for any info

Do you know who to write brother. Terrible spelling..

Every steroid cycle. Need a post cycle treatment. Short name is PCT. he needs to take Novaldex pills each day at least for a month and inject HCG anti estrogens hormone to the body like 500iu or 1000iu every other day until a month(usually 5000iu a bottle buy 2-3 bottle and sterile water to dilute the HCG powder, the HCG must store in refrigerator ), his sex drive will come back his penis will have hard on morning and sex every time and also good clam down his emotion as well.

Take two almonds or walnuts mix with 1 teaspoon of honey daily

Try this it could help

After taking steroids the bodies natural production shuts down. The HPTA gets shut down. The Hypothamus Pitutary Testicular axis. After he has gone off steroids it might come back once the the steroids get out of the system and the body scenes that it needs to produce its own supply of testosterone. There is a good chance it might not come back on its own. Have him get clomid and hcg. They are fertility drugs for men and are used as pct when you come of steroids to kick start the bodies own natural production. If it still doesnt come back with clmoid and hcg then he might have to go on trt. After long usage of steroids the HPTA comes back though lot of times it might not be as good as it was before. For instance lets say his natural test levels were 650ng/dl before steroids. After steroids and all the proper PCT (clomid and HCG) his natural production might only be 350 nd/dl. Still in the normal range though the low normal. At this point he has to find a good endo who will put him on TRT. Thats 100 to 200 mg a week of say test cyp or test enthate. This should put him in the normal physiological range which will let him function normally. If you want to have babies later on keep him on HCG about 1000 IU a week. That will keep his testicles working. Make sure he also gets a AI like arimidex to control estrogen levels especially if his body fat is high. Estrodial levels should for most guys stay in 22pg/ml to 30 pg/ml. Seems the healthies range. You can check some research on this Life extension. Also check blood work and check prolactin levels and thyroid, cortisol, total test, free test, estrodial and estrone levels. I would also suggest supplementing with DIM or eating lots of brocolli everyday. Make sure you find a good endo since most endos know c**p about mens issues. Find one who has worked with bodybuilders. Good Luck.

Thats not true love, If that's you're wife I suggest looking for a proper Lady

Advice him to get pct cycle

I'm there now.. have you gotten any useful advice i need it please.. killing my self esteem I feel so ugly and unwanted by him even though it might be the drugs.. he chose this path and he wants to go back on steroids after cycle knowing it's hurting us..now I'm online in tears looking for support..cant even look at myself in the mirror anymore over crying. I feel you will pray for you..

I know this post is over a year old now but I think I may be able to help you or maybe someone else. I am an athlete currently using anabolic steroids. The thing is you are not supposed to just stop taking these kinds of hormones especially at the dosages required for our performance to be enhanced. However, it sounds like your partner has not carried out a PCT (post cycle therapy) which is actually more common for people to neglect than you might think. If he has cycled with steroids (rather than stayed on constant) then even without PCT his natural hormone levels will get back to normal but it will take a very long time, sometimes years. In this time without the correct PCT he could lose most if not all of his hard earned muscle mass which will also have a negative effect on his self esteem. It sounds like he is suffering from a temporary depression from the hormonal crash. If he has been on steroids for 4 years without taking a break then it's not definite but highly possible that he has shut down his natural testosterone production all together and will need TRT (testosterone replacement therapy). If this is the case then he needs to speak with his doctor as he will be able to carry out blood tests and help with medication which will bring his levels to a normal state. None of us want to speak to our doctor about steroids but if I thought I'd messed up my hormone balance then I would bite the bullet and go. Low testosterone levels can host a whole lot of nasty side effects like depression, kidney problems, heart disease, no sex drive just to name a few. So it's important to get it under control. I really hope this helps.

Not sure what the issue is. But 2 weeks into a test cycle and my wife is already begging me to get off them. It’s like viagra for me. I go from an average dude. Let’s say 30-45 min to like 2 hrs plus. She hates me when I’m on it. Lol.

Health Guru
Long term steroid use can cause erectile dysfunction and can also turn into addiction as well as damage your vital organs!