Why does my tummy make a noise
Young

So can it be cured and what's the name of this illness?

I recommend taking prebiotics. I have the same issue,it started in my teens and I felt fine so I did nothing. Im in my 50s now and have bad stomach problems. If you get any kind of heartburn try an acid reducer too

Hello Irfan well I know the feeling of it’s so embarrassing I’ve been taking probiotics diets and everything even been to doctors and no help was so embarrassing being in a quiet room or start a relationship even enjoy life just like a normal person 2 years going through this and already found what works for me apple cider vinegar with the mother it has enzymes try taking a shot of it’s kind of strong or dilute with water I just take it raw or take a cup add water add two tea spoons of it well I can say I’m free of this growling

Hello well I know the feeling of it’s so embarrassing I’ve been taking probiotics diets and everything even been to doctors and no help was so embarrassing being in a quiet room or start a relationship even enjoy life just like a normal person 2 years going through this and already found what works for me apple cider vinegar with the mother it has enzymes try taking a shot of it’s kind of strong or dilute with water I just take it raw or take a cup add water add two tea spoons of it well I can say I’m free of this growling

I have this, it always happens when I'm at school before this happens I feel gas until it just exploseds and the noise comes. I think it has to do with wheat.