Hi!! This is was exactly happened to me... so did you take other test??

Sounds like you passed a decidual cast. All your uterine lining at once

I went to the doctor they told me I wasnt pregnant but I've been spotting for like a month.. so they gave me a depo shot to stop the bleeding. It did for a week then it got really really heavy... I've never had cramps but that night I felt the worse pain ever I even cried. It felt just like a contraction.. on my lower back and lower abdomen .. I was on the toilet at this time and I literally pushed and I has this tissue the size of my palm come out of me.. after that the pain and the bleeding went away.. did I have a miscarriage?

I dont know whats wrong with my body but I have been bleeding for 16 days. At first I was spotting lightly then my partner and I had sex and it just looks like a murder scene I've been wearing a tampon and a pad. I went to the hospital 9 days ago due to not being able to move without feeling like Im about to die.but got jicked out for caling the receptionist a smart ass. Still feeling some pain not as bad tho and bleding is getting heavier. One more thing that should be aded I was feeling my bidy btween the stomach and the.vagina and theres a ball like knot there.

Hello I have a concern, today my boyfriend and I had intercourse and during sex I started bleeding really bad without pain. Within an hour of taking my shower I felt something sliding down from within my vagina. And low and behold it was a large blood clot with mucus like substance on it. I decided to save it for my doctor to examine it on my next appointment that'll be coming up really soon. I just want to know what do you think it would be. I haven't had a period in months but I'm very irregular with them so I wouldn't know when I even ovulate.