I know this was over a year ago but have you had any idea what it was? I've had the same thing happen to me almost once every one or two months.

I read most of the messages
I too have most of the symptoms like vomting sensations,heart burn few times,pains just below ribs,sometimes lung pain,head ache,nerves pains, lower abdomin cramping,feeling dizzy and weak uneasy to take breath in mornings,back bone pain sometimes neck pain,
I had a endoscopy once and blood test dr. Informed its normal except i have some gas. After that i met another dr checkup ,told the symptoms doctor said its GERD, and gave medication tabs called proton pump(pantodac)

But still no improvement , dr wont tell what it is .

Im suffering from 5months .

And i thing befor 5 months i was depressed with my career, im continuously on bed,didnt have proper diet,no sleep , always sadness,the biggest thing is in on my bed all day...
And i thing because i stoped my daily routine works due to frustration and depression im getting these complecations
So, may be i dont know whats the reason of this symptoms yet the above is only my opinion

If any one starting to get these problems its not late dont be lazzy in ur day be active , do equal amount of exercise to the food you eat ,be happy through out ur day , involve in activities,work throughout the day , and take right amount of rest

Never be depressed in ur life. Be active

Get checked for blood clots. I get them often and thats exactly what happenes to me

Look into Median Arcuate ligament syndrome. Do you have pain/tenderness when you touch on the area below your sternum? Above your bellybutton but below your chest. If so that could be it.

Too young for hernia? I'm 24 and I've had 2. My brothers 30 and he had one a lot of ppl have em before 25?

i cant really put my finger on what is happening with me, its almost one year since the symptoms started in last december 2016, it started suddenly one night with hot flash and rapid heart beating which lasted for 10 minutes after that it was thumping sound of my heart all night, doctor says its anxiety , i always do ECG which comes ok, did holter for 24 hours which again was ok and twice did 2D eco since last year , which was ok both times,as per my doctor its not heart related, heart is ok as per the doctor , i have seen two different doctors, (i have chronic constipation also), i have shortness in breathing with palpitations which sometimes happen after eating and sometimes anytime in day or night , whenever it happens in night i usually wake up and then it takes time to fall asleep again, palpitations seem to happen anytime, usually palpitations are rapid heartbeat and sometimes rapid heartbeat and skipping beat sensation, i constantly fear i'm gonna die ,can anyone pls help

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hi. I have all the below problem.. is really hard to live with it mainly because i am a long term traveler. The crises started after a night out and have ups and downs for 6 month now. When my stomach feels stuck, lying on my left side helps. I find hard to do some sport when I have crises, I immediately feel dizzy... quite scary. Sometime i am very low in energy and quite depressed. Thinking about death often. All my fears seems to be multiplied by 10 now. And I even find new irrational fear sometimes. Its like the stomach issue is taking away my strenghts and braviours !

I was treated for h. Pyroli in bolivia without did the test . It helped at first but all the symptoms are back. Lanzoprazole or omroprazole have been really good but I cannot take them anymore as they give me painful red balls on my legs (erythema nodosum). So i have no medicine. I live with otc acid reflux tablet and try to watch my diet. But it's very hard to avoir tomatoes, beer, coffee and chile in south and central america. I have no soliton for you, just my story to share. All the best to all. Keep faith.

This could be GERD & haital hernia.. If you can find Homeopathy doctor, it helps because the medicines Have no side effects.. I experienced and suffered Haital hernia complications. Surgery is the last options which I have not gone for yet. Homeopathy medicines help me but it can't cure permanently.. my email is - ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of private information such as name, phone number or email address is not allowed in order to protect your privacy*** Please read our Terms of Use​ let me know if I can help you more... Also- Hiatal hernia & acid reflux triggers allergic problems due to which breathing problem occurs..So antihistamine helps me sometimes..

Try This for now - take a spoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water before dinner.. keep 2 hrs gap between dinner & sleep.. Skip dairy products. elevate your head while sleeping..

It could be diverticulitis. I had the same experience and I had a bowel movement then threw up. My stomach was tight and hurt like it was in a vise grip. Then I started shaking all over. Went to hospital they gave me a scan on my stomach. It was diverticulitis.