I have read all the comments and I am having the same problem from 10 months being smoke free. I wonder does all of the people here only feel bloated, or having problems with bowel movements too like thinning of stools?.. I am having this bad bloating and I try to excercise but there are times that while running, the bloating is feeling off... and I am sometimes having this thin stools that makes me worry as well if I have something else other than withdrawal symptoms... I hope you respond to me guys

I’m the same I started back smoking and the bloat went I’ve given up again and it’s back I tried everything on this forum and it didn’t work for me / I want to know the longest it can last I had it six months last time i can ha DLR it it’s I think will go eventually be good to hear from people who now don’t have it to do thanks

Thank you for sharing. I'm grateful to know that the bloating does eventually go away, thank you so so much for reminding people that it is worth it.

I’d like to know when? Still get bloated after 8 years of stopping smoking

I realize you believe that cayenne water and such are healthy but I beg to differ, lemon water and a gallon of water a day wow people. Best to eat your protein, veggies and make yourself some juice, don't forget to pop a vitamin B 12 for brain health twice a week and carry on. I too have quit smoking, smoked 45 years and yes have been experiencing all the classic symptoms as everyone else. However, the bloating not so much and only 2 days of constipation. Now after reading blogs for hours (to help me stay determined) I am feeling very bad for my fellow quitters. So just a little note on how I am handling my diet, in case it may help anyone. I still have my morning coffee regardless of the missing cig, I know they say they go together, but for me NOT anymore, I am quitting smoking not everything else I enjoy period. Eating my eggs every morning with a shot of juice (the bullet-green apple a little spinach, water and down the hatch. The old adage an apple a day...perfect for the not feeling so good belly and the spinach seems to combine with healthy bowl action. Easy peesy folks , hit that a few days, everyday and forget the rest of the junk. To all our recovery, live well, laugh often and love much.