I want to know as well but Facebook messenger shows a bunch of trendy trendz. Can you message me? 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private info not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Did you end up finding out what it was?

Hi, I know this is a year old, but I have the same thing now. Did you ever figure out what it was?

Did you ever figure out the rolling cramp? I'm not seeing any answers and have no insurance to check it out!

I've found that with fibromyalgia, I can feel my large intestine moving food and gas through. I guess it's due to also having weak abdominal muscles and a severe amount of scar tissue in there from operations. It's a strange feeling. I feel it move slowly up the right, across the top and then down the left. There is a pause and then a sharp pain (in guessing where the scar tissue is really attached to the last bit) and then I need to go. Sometimes the pain brings on nausea and the feeling that I need to faint too

It’s so weird, 46 no chance of being pregnant & I feel the movement but only on my left side. The other night it turned into pain, so bad I almost went to the ER. I had lots of intestinal gas before I went to bed I might add so I’m thinking it’s just gas. I’ve had this constantly for at least 6 months. I told my 30 year old daughter it feels just like a baby moving.

Wow I'm another has has exactly the same symptoms strange wonder what it is i feel.something moving round my top half down to my waist when i bend down or pick something up i get a jolt coming up the middle of my chest as though your hearts jumpin up your throat do uz get this also ?

I'm a 55 year old healthy female who has exact symptoms..very sore now as I type this morning I had a painful experience again..I'm wondering if my previous surgeries messed it all up inside..and can it rupture?
I had appendicitis, tubal ligation. Later a hysterectomy,

I have a 11 month old daughter and recently got done with an ectopic pregnancy. i am watching criminal minds and i have felt movement but i know i am not pregnant. this is really weird.

I am experiencing the same thing . December of 2017 I had a emergency perforated colon and they removed 12 inches and had to spen 3 months with a colostomy bag. 3 months later the reconnect ed my Colon . Everything had been good until a month ago. I have IBS and have had it most of my life. Now I’m having severe symptoms of constipation and diareaha with violent pain. I am feeling the rolling movement in my lower abdomen and having so much trouble passing stools. After reading all the things on google about the movement I’m freaking out about what this might be

I have this alot. Would like to know what it is. Is my intestine rolling over?

I went to the doctor today because of stomach virus-like symptoms. I had nausea, etc., and she gave me anti-nausea meds. I got home later tonight and was lying on my back and felt these weird kicks/pulses in my upper abdomen between my ribcage. It is definitely causing me to feel uneasy, but I hope it's nothing serious. I do have abdominal pain, but still not a good explanation for my fever and stomach virus symptoms. Any ideas?

New Member
Are you pregnant?
If not get checked for triple A