I got the same problem and I was very very worried until I started reading the post and they said do to stress and anxiety! I will go away!! when? I don't know!!

I am kemi,l experience d same thing too,l use pawpaw leaf to cure my own .l squeeze the leaf and drank the water.l did not fill it again

Write your reply here...l am kemi,l experience the same thing too,l use pawpaw leaf to cure my own. l squeeze the leaf and l drank the water .l did not fill the vibration again

Hi, i had the same feeling, vibration feeling around my anus. So annoying. After taking carbamazopine, has it since come back? Are you ok now?

I cannot agree with you more .

Hemorrhoids. I'm dealing with it now. Same thing

10 million comments of "I have it," by the 4th page, and you sure as hell know you aren't special. Comment if you have any ideas of treatment or if you went to doctor and if they prescribed you any medication or if you know any solutions. 10 trillion comments of "I had/have it," isn't helping anybody.

Been reading this page by page and I too have this strange sensation, been going on for a few months and suddenly got worse yesterday like it was buzzing every 10 seconds all day and nothing could shift it until I layed down

I also have sciatica, probably stress too but after reading these comments I thought I'd try cutting out each thing one at a time

Today I haven't had one coffee

I also haven't had a single buzz in my butt all day

Strange, will keep you updated

Ok still no coffer and today its constant

Like no breaks in between just one..... Long..... Buzz

And it's gone

Not had it for the last 4 or 5 days now...

found this after a quick search:
https://www.steadyhealth.com/medical-answers/buzzing-sensations-in-rectum-are-a-symptom-of-a-lower-gastrointestinal-disorder

Spontaneous anal orgasm, enjoy.