Not sure if you're still checking this but I would love to hear your thoughts. I have a cm long dark blue/ black thread(???) that came out this morning. They've been coming out for a few days. Here's the background info:

Female

29

User of cannabis

Cold/sinus cold/ cough for over a month that I caught in winter.

Haven't wore make up for over a week.

And yes I'm nasty and photographed it. :)

Yes! Thank you for this. I’ve had this for some time now and was getting really worried. I’ve been wearing blue eyeliner for years. It can’t be good for the body if it’s getting in, it’s likely building up in the system.

I too have blue streaks - and I only wear mascara, the same brand for years and I didn't have the blue streaks until I came up with a sinus infection over 6 weeks ago. I'm thinking now more along the lines of a bacteria.

No.. I'm still sick

With me its also first blood and blue later or comb. With blood

This just started happening to me, second day ina row. I had to search and see if it happened to anyone else. Blow my nose and theres blue streaks.

I recently added dark blue mulberries to my morning cereal, and soon noticed blue stains on a pillowslip. I experimented by avoiding mulberries for a few days, and two days after quitting them the blue stains vanished. So mulberries are clearly one source of blue mucus, but on the other hand, they're highly nutritious, so who cares about the stains.? It's possible that other dark fruits or vegetables have similar PACEside effects, but that's just a guess.

I wear Sephora liquid eye liner as well!!!! And have blue specs in my spit. Did you stop wearing it? Have you noticed it’s gone!?