New Reply New Topic Followed by 26 people

Unfortunately not everyone whom takes this drug is a junky. I was prescribed this medication due to torn nerves off my spinal cord. As well as herniated disc in my back that leak spinal fluid and a fused neck where the bones are all completely one so please think a little wiser when you respond to a post because I'm not a junkie but I have these problems too

See I have been on pain pills for 6 years and all my teeth are separating and I also have cracks and alot of cavities, I brush and floss everyday! What do we do????

just 3 weeks after I started this medication, MY TEETH ARE ROTTING OUT OF MY HEAD. I drink water like a fish, I have always taken care of my teeth, my dentist literally is dumbfounded that this much decay could happen in such a short period of time. I need FOUR root canals, I am livid. I cannot afford 10,000 dental work. Dental insurance is a scam, state aid is telling me to get them pulled but wont agree to get me a snap in denture or whatever until I have FIVE teeth missing. So???? LOL it is such a joke. Never one single issue until I started this medication, and my doctor CONFIRMED that it is from the medication, as ALL HER PATIENTS HAVE TEETH ISSUES SINCE TAKING THIS MEDICATION. She made the connection quite fast I guess. She is fighting state insurance with me to get my dental work paid for considering it is a medical problem at this point, caused by a medication. I know in my gut that it wont be long until we all see those lawsuit ads on TV that goes something like "trying to save your life from opiate addiction and lost all your teeth in the process?-- call now". Such mf BS

I been on suboxone since they passed some new law in on state on RI that doctors can not give long term pain meds to patients with chronic pain opinates so my doctor told me it won't give me oxycodone anymore cos of the new laws in RI on top of the Meds the cost is 215 dollars on the first cos of oxycodone is is 9.00 far less than the suboxen and all my teeth are gone cos of this meds

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of private information such as name, phone number or email address is not allowed in order to protect your privacy*** Please read our Terms of Use

I've been on Suboxone for 11 years now, a friend of mine has been on for 40 years first he was on methadone now he's on Suboxone if you are planning on taking Suboxone let me tell you don't do it methadone is the new and improved heroin Suboxone is the new and improved methadone the pharmaceutical cartel are making billions off people's addictions please I am begging you don't ever start taking Suboxone and if you just started wean off fast !!!!!

Been on subs for like 6 years 24 mg per day just was flossing and my tooth just broke in half fell in the sink just like that. Went to the dentist and they told me 4 of my other teeth need attention, I wouldn’t say this happened right away but all of a sudden I am having some serious issues with my teeth. It has to be related to the subs there is no other explaination other than just bad luck. I do brush and floss twice a day and mouthwash. I just jumped on to see if people were experiencing tooth problems while taking this medicine. Appears to be a pattern here.