No problems here and I have been on Suboxone for 3yrs. I can honestly say it has saved my life after being addicted to pain pills after major surgery.

I had beautiful teeth before suboxone. Now after 1 year on the medication I have 5 cavities. Terrible side effect I need this medication for nerve pain because of 5 herniated discs on my neck.

New Member

Thanks to Suboxone I now have dentures! I had perfect teeth before I went on Suboxone! I'm only 53! This drug is the devil!

100% I have had problems. It was given to me as a treatment for pain. That was 5 years ago. Since then I have had severe decay on my healthy teeth. I have a current bill of $19,000 for 5 root canals. It’s destroying my self-esteem on top of it. I am also wondering if there is possibly an open case as of now? I want them to take responsibility for this!!! To all of these people.