I too get similar Warm feel on left foot 3rd toe. It lasts for few seconds only. I hv slightly higher uric acid Lvl and cholesterol abt 270. No high sugar or high blood pressure.

This started happening below my ankle on the outer side of the right leg. 42, normal weight, female, currently with a mild cold and periods, with endometriosis. The sensation is actually rather pleasant and I am more curious than worried about it. If no reason is found, I think I will use it as a cue for gratitude

It's been very frustrating trying to figure out my coming and going warm toes. Google search results always include pain! There is no pain, in fact it kind of feels nice, like I'm dipping my goes in a warm bath. Used to happen every day or so, off and on throughout the day. I was running marathons then. Now 2 years later it's back, no running happening for at least 18 months. I'm 56 female, not diabetic or overweight, don't smoke or drink a lot of alcohol or caffeine. I do have insomnia though, wondering if that's a common denominator among us.