I am so glad that I finally googled this condition and what a relief to know I'm not the only one out there with it. Your message struck a chord with me so I am writing to you to see if you have figured anything out yet? I get (and I know it's coming) the headache and nausea. It happens so infrequently but is intense, and it is over within the hour. Do you still suffer with this? If so, would you consider communicating with me? Thx and good luck, elen

Hi, the pressure you refer to, I believe it's what was called pseudo tumor cerebri, and now called something else. I have every GI and Colon issue in addition to basal vagal problems with a history of the intracranial issues. I have these horrific headaches now lasting for days. Reading all the comments I too agree with most, it's possibly based on electrolyte issues, given I only recently re-discovered I had the same problem with my potassium and sodium I had as a child. I have sodium issues and don't retain proper fluids. Having had multiple spinal taps, all that leaked, I can say with certainty it feels as though my spinal fluid is not right and fluids are out of whack. I eat 40 salt and vinegar chips a day to maintain my sodium given salt pills don't work. Eating more and drinking water during these times with some caffeine helps to relieve the pain, but my life is halted forr days after 1 of these episodes. I feel as though my head will explode a.m.many times I crawl from the bed to the bathroom .... If that is even possible!!! A hearing pad on my belly, and ice on my neck sometimes help to. I have
Subliminal zofran and Reglan for the nausea and vomting. Morphine or anything else that stimulates the GI will make it worse, lookup sphincter oddi, they use those drugs test it. So your poison can get worse with these. A dark room and silence or only white noise with measured breathing also seems to work.

are you still having the same problem? During orgasm and a BM? I started having this issue 2 weeks ago, thought I was having an aneurism. Headache was the worst ever, and lasted like 4 hours and went all over my head and could feel it in my teeth and behind my nose. A huge dose of caffeine via a strooong cup of coffee helped. Seems only when bearing down at all, and straining to rech orgasm if if i'm almost there. I feel it's partially a chiropractic thing and I know I'm currently quite a bit out of alignment and have neck pain, and I am under a lot of stress right now.

New Member
1 post
Have you ever gotton to the root of this I just experienced this type of thing for the first time 5 "headache" bowel attackes in 4 days had CT done nothing showed