I can relate to all these posts...I have experienced these same symptoms and they seem to be happening once a month. I just had one an hour ago, very scary since I was alone. It does subside, but leaves me feeling week in arms and a little in chest for about an hour. This time, it made me look it up on the computer, and was thankful to see that others have experienced same symptoms. It is quite scary since it comes on so rapidly.

I'm male, age 60. I've had the same symptoms...sudden fatigue in my arms .. .mostly the underside of my upper arms...kind of a radiating feeling. I have to just collapse and not move for a few seconds. It doesn't last long, but feels like it would be dangerous if I didn't quickly relax. The first time it happened I thought of how they describe tingling in the arms as a precursor to stroke or heart attack....I think I have the stroke part wrong. And it's not really a tingling. For me it feels like my veins are clogged...really feels like it's more in the veins than in the muscles. But it definitely feels like fatigue. I see a lot of people in this thread with these symptoms, but no one on here seems to know what it is.

I had the same twice. Very scary

I get s feeling of flushing on left shoulder no pain or numbness but it does make you soft and wait for it to pass over...its scary not knowing or finding anything on the internet....The info on this page is similar but not two areas and numbing or main ,and in common is a couple of seconds to disappear however those flushing should seconds though maybe only severel times day and night are scary to say the least...other peoples feedback on my symptoms are they don't know what it is and neither can i find exactly my symptoms for left shoulder flush on the comp...like i said very scary to me

the way i see it ,if we live good for 120 years with this issue we can seem to live with it....i think we all will just get used to it i read a girl age 30 on here has this.....i,m 72 and the symptoms are only like 2 months going with like 2 episodes of about 2 seconds in a day and sometimes not for a few days....someone mentioned low salt as a culprit and i'm thinking maybe high salt if at all.

I have the same symptoms in my right arm, right leg and chest sometimes I break out in a sweat and get the shakes. As soon as I sit down it passes. The worse episode I had I was wearing a heart monitor and it did not register any activity on the monitor so I know it is not my heart. I also bought a diabetic test meter thinking maybe my blood sugar might be dropping suddenly since I was having the sweats and shaking symptoms but my sugar levels were normal during the episodes. The majority of the time these episodes happen when I get up to walk, but occasionally they will happen while I am sitting. This has been going on since 2012 and it is now 2019. Episodes sometimes last a day, sometimes a week, sometimes a month. I have gone as long as a year with no episodes at all then all of a sudden they will start up again. I have never discussed this with my doctor, but after googling the symptoms after my most recent episode and seeing all the possible diagnosis' I think it is time. Not to scare anyone this is what I found. All ate pretty serious with the exception of one.
1. Guillaian-Baire syndrome
2. Myasthenia Gravis
3. Myeloma
4. ALS
Last, and lest serious psoriatic arthritis.