How can I find a surgeon in the Toledo Ohio area that is experienced in MIRP

Lots of online research or actually google what you just asked. If you haven't already, check with your family physician for a recommendation as well as searching online for board certified physicians in Ohio by specialty. When I worked in a hospital for several years we were able to do a lot of searching for doctors by specialty through various sites like DSHS. Your own family doctor would have that information and where to find it in your own state. Every state is basically the same. Have you recently been diagnosed with a hyperactive thyroid and are looking for treatment for yourself or a loved one? Best of luck to you. I hope it all works out and you find the surgeon you need.

I am looking for a surgeon that will perform MIPR in the State of Arizona  Having a hard time finding one can anyone help me. Please help me

does anyone in Toledo Ohio perform MIRP regularly