my fiancee and i enjoy lots of oral sex and when i ejaculate into her mouth she swallows it alot and then are times that after i ejaculate in her mouth she and i kiss while she has a mouthful of my semen..she thinks that this might be one of the reasons for her weight gain..is it? and also is it safe when she and i kiss with my semen going around and around while kissing....we really enjoy that part of our sex life ...any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I doubt that ur semen is making her fat .. my friends swallow their bf cum which is nasty my opinion dont get offended but anyways yeh they swallow it and they dont gain weight i heard semen is healthy and its full of vitamins or something like that so i dont think ur semen is the cause of her gaining weight and if it is then she can loose teh weight no big deal :-)

I dont think that it is dangerouse at all, I swallow my husbands cum but we usually dont kiss for a couple of min after cause my husband gets kind of weirded out... but I dont think she would gain weight from swallowing your cum, I am no expert but I dont know what could possibly make her gain weight that has anything to do with that... I understand that you both do a lot of oral stuff which usually means you are burning a lot of calories, so the only thing I could think about her gaining weight by having sex is that maybe it makes her hungry... My husband is always in the kitchen after having sex, I am suprized he is not gaining weight!...

Sperm wont make her gain wait, it actually IS healthy for you like said above. Lots of protein XD

Like everyone said, no it will not assist in weight gain, unless she was litteraly drinking a gallon a day and no excersise ;-)

It is good for you... to an extent... it is loaded w/stuff... not so much good for you as it has stuff in it your body likes.

-Ze Eric

So you’ve wrapped your lips around your partners penis and been performing fellatio the true way, with enthusiasm. You’ve shown him that you love what you're doing to him, either because you love him or you love sucking penis. Loving both is best! But now you’ve brought him to orgasm, and you have a mouthful of his semen, now if you want to indicate to your lover complete acceptance, you should consume, to commune with whatever comes from him. As you swallow the cum, it becomes part of you, and he becomes part of you. Lovers are joined together in an intimate sacred bond like no other.

In reply to your previous posts, my girlfriend and i, YES I AM A FLAMING LESBIAN AND PROUD OF IT! . . swallow each others cum (yes, we cum) every night before bed. It's kind of like our goodnight to each other. For valentines day, my girl ate lots of carrots so it would be nice and tasty for me. I can't wait to dig in.. If any of you were wondering, the best feeling in the world is getting it in the ass from a dildo and your girl licking the front like a lollipop..uuuhhh.. i said.. liiiiliike a lollipop ...

There are not enough calories in a "load" of semen to make someone gain weight (assuming she swallows 1 to 3 times a day).

I love to kiss a woman right after oral sex...the taste and smell of my cum on her breath drives me wild.

Also, I keep a healthy diet (vegs, fruits, don't smoke, don't drink excessively) and drink lots of water to keep my ejaculate from being too bitter/metalic tasting...and I have never had any complaints, only complements about how "fresh" or "sweet" mine tastes!

Actually one girlfriend that swallowed frequently only ever remarked at the flavor being bitter/off once...it was day after I drank a lot of some really good scotch(smokey tasting)...so lay off the booze!

Personally, my weight gain is because I eat food. As far as semen is concerned, I find it to be not only delicious, but I enjoy extracting it, myself, since I can't quite reach my own.

Semen will not make you gain weight, I know some friends that get hungry after sex. But kissing with semen is hot dude..nothing wrong in that. But see if your girlfriend gets hungry after sex, and maybe that could be the case, my ex use to always want food afterward.

My wife and I also have oral sex a lot and she has always swallowed my semen, even before when we were dating. She loves the taste of it and believes it helps to make her skin tone smooth and her hair silky and shiny. We have not kissed much with it still in her mouth, but she has not gained weight one bit. In fact she is getting slimmer and more muscular. But that is probably from her daily working out also. She thinks the combination of working out, sex, penis-sucking and semen nutrition combines to make her healthy.

For Christ's sake, why would anyone be concerned about gaining weight from semen, unless your consuming it by the gallon?

If you're giving hummers and gaining weight, it might have more to do with those supersize meals you're eating afterward.

Indeed.

An ejaculation is a so small amount of calories, protein and whatnot that it's completely irrelevant to ones usual diet (please read diet as eating regime).

Actually I've recently read about a pornstar that started a diet of semen. She started taking 5 to 6 servings of semen each day, along with a healthy food regime and excercise, and she lost like 7 pounds in one week or something like that.

Although I doubt that the semen she took had anything to do with her weight loss (pub stunt imo), it definatly has nothing to do with weight gain.

hi no cant make you fat but once guy cums in my mouth i like to keep it

can swallowing semen harm u?