I have this exact thing on Day 2 or 3 of my period (always), and my blood pressure drops dangerously low. After describing the symptoms to multiple doctors, it was a Gynecologist that actually told me he’d seen three other cases in his career, and that it’s related to a severe hormonal imbalance during my cycle. Since I’ve cut sugar mostly out of my diet, the attacks are far less frequent. Hope this helps!

I first fainted while having an episode when I was thirteen. The bathroom was occupied and as I was banging on the door trying to tell whoever was in there, I slowly went down. I slowly got up and walked to my mum room. As her bf opened the door, I passed out again. Thankfully I actually didnt need to sit on the toilet right after.
Another time, while trying to sleep but still full of chinese food, I got emmense cramps and tummy rumbling. After minutes of waiting it out, I decided it was time to try to go upstairs to the bathroom. I made it out of my room and had to sit down on a chair because of crazy pain and head spins. I got up and slowly climbed the stairs. Near the top, the dizziness caused it faint. I could hear my self hit all the steps and roll. I yell and my mom wakes up. As she saw me, I vomitted. My mom called 911. I remember getting up and well enough to reach the toilet. My sister says that she heard me struggling with the diarrhea. An ambulance then showed up and 2 cute EMTs took me to the hospital. They even had me on the stretcher and carried me out of the house hehe Apparently they were a tad worried about my back.. anyways, I have had many more episodes alone, which I prefer.. it is quite scary tho

I had this VERY thing happen for the first time in my life (42 year old Male) 5'8 170. I work out everyday and eat normally. This episode really scared me. Have never felt pain like that. I had to lay on the bathroom tile to cool off. When i got up there was a pool of sweat. Really freaked me out. Have you been able to come up w/ causes of this or narrow down to specific things you were doing prior to episode (excercise, eating, drinking, etc) Mine woke me up from a dead sleep at 1:30 a.m. Thanks for any info. Just trying to find out as much info as I can!

I'm 56 years old and have been suffering with the same thing for over 30 years. Profuse sweating, nausea, abdominal pain, diarrhea and I usually pass out briefly during these episodes. I'm told I'm cold and clammy to the touch and look pale as a ghost. At first they thought it was anemia. This year I was sent to an Electrophysiologist (EP) Cardiologist and was diagnosed with Supraventricular Tachycardia (SVT) and A-fib. My primary care physician said a "regular cardiologist" would not have found the problem. I had to have and electrical test done in a hospital to get the diagnosis.

I am 64 years old, and at about 28 years old I had my first episode of intense pain, diarrhea, with sweats and passing out. Sometimes I vomit, too. The pain passes as soon as my bowels are completely empty. It's always in the very early morning hours, and my period always came right after. So in my mind it was somehow connected with my period, but the doctors looked at me like I had two heads. Anyway, I would get several episodes a year, not always so bad I fainted, thank goodness. Over the years I continued to have episodes, some mild, some bad. I hoped they would go away after menopause or after I had my ovaries out, but they still continue. I wish someone would figure this out...

Is there something you have to do for SVT and A-fib? Or is it just a cause?

I've also suffered with the same symptoms. Severe stomach cramping, bloating, nausea, sweating. Feels like I have to go but can't so I lay down, get up and try again. After about an hour, the diarrhea starts, then just water and that goes on for hours until my stomach completely empties.

Hello - I have had the very similar symptoms fir 10+ yr and am currently 51 yr old male. Like the other male I have never passed out and is always 2 or 3 am. I have found some relief by eating a serving or half cup of Oates fir breakfast and this can keep the symptoms away fir months at a time - hope the this can give some of you some relief A Metamucil after you eat something u know will trigger the disarray and cramps or every night

I first had exactly the same type episode & was so hot and sweaty, I had to get my clothes off and get a wet wash cloth to soak myself in cold water. I'm in my 60 s, no menstruation, first time I was on the toilet for hours & so much pain in my stomach, plus bowel cramps. Also, I feel a slight headache after & am completely exhausted. Since that 1st episode 3 years ago, I've had the same experiences with less severity about 3 other times. What the neck is this?

Hello, I 've been trying to find a trigger/s and I too feared Starbucks may be it, or one. I have been eating a good amount of organic yogurt, too. I know some say that with these incidents they also note they are lactose intolerant. Perhaps that is the culprit for me. I'll have to check. Thanks to you all. God please bless us all. Maggs