torisam,

What is the name of that physician, in San Antonio, that helped your daughter? I live in Houston and have been to many allergists here for a swollen upper lip (but they tend to refer me to other allergists, physicians, dermatologists, ENTs, oral maxillofacial surgeons). As I have been searching for a cure from this for over 7 months now, the expensive treatment and the 2hr trip to travel to SA will be worth it.

torisam,

Oh my gosh same with my son. What the heck is this?

Does she have a cat? Is she kissing her cat on the nose or lips… Because when I kiss my cat I get a fat lip, I'm allergic to my cat

My 11yr old daughter has this. Should I take her to school or not. She can't stop sneezing and coughing ???!!!

I know your post was written some time ago but I just read it and wanted to thank you!!!!
I have been searching for an answer for this same problem!
I can't tell you how much this means to us! :)