Hello! My husband has had swollen ankles and feet for about a month. He is now starting to experience extreme pain in these areas, along with overwhelming fatigue. He is 35 years old and in overall "ok" heath. He is 5'7" and weighs approx. 185 lbs. It has been a couple years since he has visited a doctor. He is also a smoker. Might you have any indications of what this might be and why he's experiencing these symptoms? Thank you in advance for your response.

I'm having similar symptoms and seeing the doctor on monday any help would be appreciated.

User avatar 1 post
A few months ago when I looked for answers for my husband who was having the same issues I read this question. No answers were here. I was recently searching my history and see there are still no answers here. Well,,,its 7 months later and I can tell you my husband has cirrhosis of the liver, and then it was also found out he has liver cancer. He is still hanging in there with a lot of hope. No booze since June 3/19. Ask for a CT scan if you have swelling around the ankles and abdomen, body aches and just plain weary. I hope this helps someone when you are frantically trying to help your loved one