Well sometimes it's hard to tell your family and easier to tell someone that ain't related to you I wouldn't be mad at him he's at the age to experiment and it is natural. Everytown has GAY People I went through the same thing a few years ago but my son was 11 and I didn't punish him because I know being gay isn't a bad thing I talked to him about it and told him he doesn't have to hide things from me he can be honest with me and he is now he's 14 GAY has a BF all you can do is love them don't be mad at him okay? Hope this helps

to be fair i wish i was with them both when this happened

Its ok he is 15 at the time of writing this but i think that this whoud of had to happen sooner or later just slip a condom if you know what there doing.

i WOULD SAY 85 + TEENS ARE bI-CURIOUS, NOTHING LIKE GETTING YOUR penis SUCKED AT 13/14 yo AND CUMMING FOR THE FRST TIME ON YOUR FRIEND ITS A PART OF GROWING UP AN GETTING INTO LEARNING ACTIVE SEX IT APPEARS TO BE MORE COMFITABLE TO HAVE SEX WITH YOUR BUDDIE AND HE WONT REJECT YOU. HE WANTS THE SAM THING TO FEEL HIS penis IN YOUR MOUTH AND EXPLODE THERE AS WELL CHILL OUT AND HE WILL FIND HIS OWN WAY .. ANEL IS ANOTHER CHAPTER IN THE BOOK - SOME WILL CHOOSE UPPER AND SOME LOWER WHICH EVER THEY ENJOY MORE

The important thing we are all missing is whether your son is practicing safe sex. You aren't going to stop them now, so they should be tested for STD's and then be sure they are using protection. My son is a gay teen and sexually active. The only rules I have for him are don't do drugs and practice safe sex.

~After all certain forbidden fruit tastes delicious.