I'm Literally on the toilet right now wondering why my sack is so shriveled up and why I'm constipated, I flipped when I saw this comment.

I dated a guy this weekend that have the same problem I don't know what it is I've never experienced it all I know is he has sex with hundreds of women and I don't know if it has something to do with that he said he gave a woman cervical cancer one time

Someone help me mine always stay dropped and don't shrivel up and they drop everywhere and get on top of each other. My vein in my left testicle also starts pulsing every now and then

Your balls shrivel up after a extra size because the blood doesn’t go to it because the blood is going somewhere more important

Ya me too, what the hell causes this

It's nerve problem

Like anxiety. Nervousness!

This happens to me when its hot too so what do i do

Hi.
Search the following terms: varicocele, hypogonadism, testicular atrophy, hot flashes (excessive sweating), low testosterone level, infertility, etc. They are all related. However, they all stem from varicocele. The key is prompt detection and treatment. Start with a referral to urologist who will perform a Colour Doppler Ultrasound test. Cheers.

It might be that its just dry

Bro chill with the details lol

It sounds like a fairly common problem after reading everyones posts. It never stopped me from getting laid or having a girlfriend. It might start out looking small and shriveled but as soon as I start making out ole Mr Shrivel turnsvinto the incredible Hulk! Less the green of course! Don't worry about it my fellow brothers of bad locker room penis...no one friggin cares except you.