Was it a cure?

Please tell your pediatrician the next time you’re going in for physical checkups. Let the pediatrician exam you. I hope this helps!

I have this too and it went away when I got a warm air humidifier. It is a pain because you have to clean them every day and weekly as well but it was worth it! My humidifier broke recently and it alllll came back. Going to get a new one soon!

I have the same
Any answers?
Bronchitis? Pneumonia? Strep?

I have had this problem for nearly 2 years, I could not find any solution to this and yes I know what the feeling is like (you constantly have to swallow your phlegm or try gather as much as you can at the back of your throat so that you can swallow it at once so it stops irritating).
I have been to the specialists many times and there was no solution to this until I went to a homeopath and had a lot of tests done, the homeopath proved to me that I was intolerant to 54 types of food which was a shock to me as I am a propper foodie. These types of foods included (dairy, wheat, beer, pork, sugar) and so many more that I can’t think of right now. I had stopped eating what he had told me and I had felt much better within a month but he told me that I could slowly start introducing them to my diet again. So I did, I started eating it all again and then i realized that it wasn’t a good idea as I still have that problem. This diet will start for me again today.