I hotknifed hash in a park with my stepsister on my 13th birthday.
I got a 24 hour driving suspension at 17 for drag racing. (I won)
I ran away for the weekend with my boyfriend at 16
The list goes on and on.....

So where are you now and how old?

I ran a 41:42 10k when I was 23, with only about 8 months of training.

At 30, I've been running again for about 8 months and I'm happy if I can finish 10k in 49 minutes. :squint:

I hotknifed hash in a park with my stepsister on my 13th birthday. I got a 24 hour driving suspension at 17 for drag racing. (I won) I ran away for the weekend with my boyfriend at 16 The list goes on and on.....
Drag racing... I rolled a 1971 Dodge at 94 mph while drag racing... and I was sober... damn pontiac I was ahead of lost it and spun me out.

When I was 14, me and an id**t friend decided to wish everyone a Happy Friday the 13th. He put a pillowcase over his head and melted a red candle over it... and carried an ax. I had a hockey mask over a Freddy Kruger mask and held a large steak knife. We would knock on people's doors and when they answered it we'd yell "Surprise!!!". The evening ended with a ride in the Sheriff's car. Apparently, the mother of a girl from school was about to shoot us from the other side of the door with her 357. Her daughter asked what was going on and she described the monsters outside. She immediately thought it was probably me and my friend (how f*cked up was that?). The sheriff came and stopped us about 15 minutes later en route to another house. He told us about the number of calls and how we almost got shot. Then we were told we could either do community service or get in the car and go scare his wife at his house before retiring permanently from the horror industry.

:LOL: surprise :LOL: 357!!! :LOL:

I had a 77 1/2 Camaro Z28 with a 350 small block. 3/4 race cams, Hooker headers, Holley carbs, 4 speed. It was stupid fast. And I was cute. So everybody wanted to race me. I kept telling my mom it was 'a friend's' car that I borrowed a lot. I didn't have it all that long, traded it in on a 455 Buick.

When I was 14, me and an id**t friend decided to wish everyone a Happy Friday the 13th. He put a pillowcase over his head and melted a red candle over it... and carried an ax. I had a hockey mask over a Freddy Kruger mask and held a large steak knife. We would knock on people's doors and when they answered it we'd yell "Surprise!!!". For about a week the nightly entertainment in our neighborhood was a friend of mine dressing up like the Grim Reaper and carring a sickle. He'd stand out in the middle of the only intersection in our "town" and shake his sickle at passing motorists. :LOL:

We lived in one of those rural towns with no exit ramps for the bridges that crossed the Interstate. Another hobby was to pee on cars and/or throw raw biscuits at the truckers. Until one 18 wheeler locked his brakes, jacknifed, then started shooting at us.

We would raid the neighbor's tomato garden and use the tomato's to throw at cars going down the highway. Bored redneck teenagers also liked to play a game where you take a stuffed animal or a baby doll and put it on the end of a fishing pole. Set it in the ditch, then hide in the woods on the other side of the road. When a car comes and the lights go across the road, reel it in really fast. It always freaked people out. Those yellow dishwashing gloves were humorous to use, as well. OMG!! This reminds me of "Pull the Purse". We'd set an old empty purse on the side of the road in plain view of drivers. We'd then tie fishing line to the purse and hide in the ditch with the other end. You'd be amazed at how many people will stop for a purse sitting in the middle of the road. As soon as the victim would bend over to pick it up we'd yank it away. :LOL::LOL: Then we'd point and laugh at them. :LOL: Runner X must be the boy next door.

It musta been around 1969 or 70....5 of us went to a nearby town to cruise McDonalds in this rich guys 440 Six Pack Roadrunner....we were drinking and smoking dope.....on the way back he was going 138 miles per hour and drifted through a big curve in the highway.....we all just laughed.....but I think that might have been about the most scared I ever was....for a brief second or two......

The biggest idiocy had to be when we would walk into the drainage pipe coming out of the levee for a big lake until we were in the collection basin that sits under the lake itself. Then someone above would open the floodgate and we would get shot through about 200 meters of drainage pipe at high speeds and go over the waterfall at the end into the drainage creek below. We couldn't afford a water slide.
:LOL: Your own hometown Wet'nWild!!!

Runner X must be the boy next door.
And that makes you.... I forgot about this "gem". There was one of those Satanic Ritual phases going on where I lived. It was in the bible belt. Anyhoo, there was an increase in kids smoking pot and wearing black t-shirts, so everyone thought that Devil Worshipers had moved in. It was in the paper and on the local news for a bit. So.... my Christian friends and I came across a cow skull and put it on a regular 2x4 saw horse which we had soaked in gasoline. At a busy intersection, we set it on fire in the middle of the road. It was a giant flaming bull from Hell!!!! It was beautiful. The New Orleans news came in and investigated "Satanic cults". Oh, good times!!! And I dare not mention the perverted things that occasionally happened to the Ronald McDonald, Yogi Bear, and Mighty Muffler Man statues around town between 1987 and 1990. Poor guys. Those things always happened late Saturday night and were never "fixed" before the church crowd drove by on Sunday mornings. :LOL:

:LOL:

This thread has made my day complete! :mrgreen: