i used to break out of my house to go running at all hours of the night. you may think that's not much but 1. i lived in Camden NJ., not a place to be caught in after dark, lots of crime and violent crime, drugs, liquored kids with weapons. and then 2, if my parents had known they would have nailed my windows shut. :umno:

probably because all you did was kiss! :P
Prolly. I was a bit of a square. :oops:

Prolly. I was a bit of a square. :oops:
Off to the prude thread with you! Unless you are willing to wear a Grim Reaper outfit and direct traffic.

Banned

What to mention, there is a heap

When I was in college my friends and I had never tried pot before but I knew these guys who always had a stash of it. So, one night we decided to get crazy and I asked my friend for a joint. Myself and four other girls sat around the bathroom tub ('cause it was the smallest interior room) smoking that one joint. None of us got high (as we learned years later) but all of us were acting as if we were. All I did was wake up in the morning with a sore throat from all the smoke. :| It was a good excuse for the munchies, though. ;)

I s**t three times before a 5K race......and TWO more after it! :squint: