I so agree as we are all seeking possible diagnosis

I experience my arms and hands going numb while sleeping as well as when I'm lying in bed looking at my phone with my arms bent. I had this problem disappear when I started eliminating sugar and refined grains from my diet. Just recently I trashed my diet and it has all come back again. Doctors don't diagnose things like inflammation in the body due to poor eating habits generally. They're taught to prescribe medication.

has she been tested for caroal tunnel syndrome...a quick home observation is that when the pain tingling numbness and burning is happening if it is caroal tunnel the pinky is never involved....

carpal tunnel sorry for the spelling

I have it and it is so easy to know , that is due to a disc no 4-5 , I have been operated in the disc 5-6 and yet I need the other one to be done , honestly I stopped thinking of doing this operation again ,I can advise you to do more exercise to grow more volume for back , traps and shoulder muscles this is what I did and it helped a lot

Cubital tunnel syndrome. Google it. Pinched ulnar nerve. Same problem here

the wrist pain you are describing sounds like carpal tunnel! my 86 year old mom had surgery on both wrists. Pain is gone and she tolerated it all really well!

eddydavis - I vouch for the 3 things you suggested to fix this issue. First I go to my chiropractor who provides an adjustment if that's the current problem. SHE actually suggests a deep massage. I try to get at least 2 deep massages a month. And stretching first thing in the morning as well as before going to bed at night is a MUST. Additionally, I have gotten a referral from my physician for physical therapy. The exercises they given you work but only if you do them on a regular basis even when they are boring! For Type A people like me, add meditation into your daily routine..

what was your outcome?