Omg me too !!!!!! I had sex two hours ago.. That's why.

I think its something to do with the gall bladder. You can get stones, rapid weight loss is a big cause if it. Very fatty diets also.

I've been visiting my primary physician about this same thing (numbness tingling in upper right quadrant an inch to the right from the bottom of sternum underneath curve of rib cage).  Ultrasounds didn't reveal anything and he has put me on Nexium to rule out gastritis or acid reflux.  If it persists, an endoscopy will be called for.  Reading up on webmd, it seems to be gallstones or gallbladder disease but only time will tell.

-A

Was doing some research because I'm experiencing the same pain, pretty sure it's an ulcer. Going to the doctor to make sure, but will try to remember to write an update

I started out having pain behind my ribs (lower, front-right side). It was occurring after eating, and wouldn't take much to set off the pain. eventually it got to a point where it was acting up without having eaten. After a while, the pain would sometimes radiate to the middle of my shoulder blades. Several months passed by before I buckled down and came to the conclusion this was not just going to go away. Lately I have also been having the tingling/numbing feeling just right of my xiphoid process. Everything and everyone believed it was my gallbladder, but a HIDA scan the other day came back negative. Now my doctor has referred me to a gastro doctor for further testing.

A friend of mine who had gall stones informed me that he had an endoscopy done prior to his HIDA scan, so I assume that might be in my future. Other things I've heard it could be include pancreas issues, acid erosion, stress related.

Once I have more info, I'd be glad to post it for everyone to read.

-DC

I've had this for a while now...before or after I eat...feels like a tickling rumbling feeling in my stomach and beyond. ...it also makes my heart jump out of rythm, like an electric shock to it.....I read something about the Vagus nerve and stomach /heart involvement

What did the church do

I have it too, although I don't have a gal bladder...not for the past 4 years

Some people have sensitive vagus nerve thats the reasilon you feel tingling sentation .
Search tingling due to vagus nerve in google.

Not to freak you out at all, but I had the same problem. Under my right rib cage I would get a tingling sensation. Almost felt like something was crawling inside!! Turns out that I have stage 4 colon cancer that spread to my liver! I mentioned this feeling for years to my Dr. and he pretty much blew it off. Hopefully this is not your problem, but I would prob get it checked out!!

I have had this for years! Not sure what causes it....

I was told by my doc it was an ulcer too. Not buying it.

Hi i have the same symptoms any advice for me

Please help if you guys come right as i have the same symptoms

It’s a hiatal hernia