Same for me today in Mexico. Three days straight in the sun then today for only half hour and those bubbles. I'm 32 and native as well.

Hello, I also get these same blisters on my body. I get them when exposed to sun, hot or sweaty. I've been getting them for as long as I remember (I'm 34). I do believe they're harmless, look up photosensitivity (sun allergy) pretty sure that's what we have. It can be caused by medication, perfume, lotions, too much sun exposure especially without sunscreen, the list goes on. This is not contagious and pretty common. Hope this helps! Oh and I am not of Native American decent. I am black and white.

I thought it was jus me I also get them mainly between my chest and it only when I sweat I don't experience peeling tho and I'm also native on my fathers side I always wondered about them I think more research should be done on this

This has happened to me for the past 5 or 6 years. I used to be in the sun all summer (every) summer and never had this problem before then. Mine itch so I scratch them till they pop.

for real, Where did this remedy to the water blisters come from?

I have these too but I never sweat and my skin is always moist I don't know why I have these but these get really itchy I don't know why and sometimes when I itch it to hard my skin Hurst.

I'm just now getting them

Exact same thing happens to me now, and never did before.. I'm very dark completed and don't get burned so I agree, it's a water "bubble", not a blister..

Me too!!!! I recently shopped at Dollar Tree and bought a bunch of bath and shower stuff. soaps etc. All f'N made in China. I usually buy American made bath soap but I wasnt thinking. Could this be why i look like my pores are clogged and i baked in the sun? Ive never had this happen before.

Yeah I get this and i'm 17 it's not about age.