I have swollen gland under my right ear. feel weak all the time head aking all the time had the swollen gland for months to

Get tested for cvid, I bet that's what you have. I just got diagnosed a few months ago and started treatment in October. You need to see a immune and allergy doctor because it's an auto immune disease. Good luck

So what happened because I'm having all these symptoms. Please reply

Did you ever find out what was the problem? Cause I'm having the same symptoms but like my lymph nodes are swollen everywhere.

I've had something so similar , but I have to admit I smoke weed . One night I yawned n sneezed at the same time n i partially dislocated my jaw my friends thought I was tripping but my face started to get swolen I could of swore I heard like a vein or nerve pop on my face I rushed to the ER n they said my X-rays were fine it was partially dislocated, got sent home with pain killers , then everytime I would smoke the pain would come back worse I felt like my neck would get stuff I felt like my jaw was mobile I can move it from left to right n my bite felt strange, I would feel bad headaches, pain in my ear and behind my eyes. Then weeks later I smoked again n I rushed to the ER once again they didn't believe my symptoms they said I was fine smbut I know I wasn't fine , I went to my dentist the next day because I wanted to see if the pain went away but it didn't , n my dentist referred me to a Maxofacial oral surgeon specialist where they thought I had TMJ I had all the symptoms but i was sent to have an MRI done n they said everything was fine but that there Was A "LYMPH NODE" that they needed to keep an eye on which was in my ear they figured I might have had an infection , and they checked me with the light n I was okay , so they sent me home n it still wasn't enough for me so I went to my own doctor and asked about lymph nodes and they tested mine and they came out low soi got prescribed Amoxicilin 2 pills a day and said to go back in 2 weeks to do another test on me but I've been researching what weed has to do with swollen lymph nodes and it has a lot to do with it , I've smoked for 4 years now n I've never experienced this pain in my life no one seems to belive me and they always thing it's something else but I know that this only happens when I smoke therefore I have quit as much as I love it. N I've come too bf out weed suppresses your immune system which has to do with our lymph nodes and I belive the chemicals or toxins from the weed is what's been messing with my lymph nodes , maybe it had something to do with your lymph nodes , you probably don't smoke but maybe it's that. Even if you don't smoke it happens to a lot of people n for those who don't belive me google "does marijuana cause swollen lymph nodes" n ask about lymph nodes and jaw/ear/neck pain it all relates

ill be 21 in 3weeks and im going through the same exact thing, swollen cervical nodes pain in my head neck back and armpits, groin. i have an altrasound june 5th and ive been on two rounds of antibiotics. im in nursing school and i feel like am falling apart, idk if my doc believes me, er wont help. i feel stuck and idk what to do. i see this was posted some time ago, was anything done that helped ?

Hi I had diverticulitis and swollen glands and got antibiotics now my glands are still swollen and cause me to be I'll I don't know what it is er said blood came back good but I am I'll help

Hey I'm 14 Ik this is very late but next week is.Christmas break and my gums and lymph nodes are swollen and hurt this also applys to my throat...every time I get up I feel very dizzy and weak so keep me updated on what happened

I have had 5 he same symptoms my throat only hurts on the left side but all my glands are swollen in my neck and throat severe headache walking like I'm drunk just spent the night in the hospital running tests had an MRI lady nigjt confirmed all swollen glands ultra sound scheduled for next week all my DRS are stumped

Hi im a40 year old women who over the last few months have had swollen lymph nodes tired fever up and down swelling in my face and body just over all feel like have the flu.. The gp I have said blood test are ok and my pet scan didn't show anything really.. Im nit getting better im scared my grandma actually died from this disease it was misdiagnosed.. Please tell what I need to do

Hello, I am a 51 yr old women and have been to the Emergency Room 6 times and to top it off my PCP retired so I had to find a new one. I have horrible headaches and have not had a headache in years. Sttiff neck, swollen lympnodes l, on /off low fever with sweats. Major vision loss, hungry but not. Diahrea, bloody stools, hair falling out by the handfuls, shortness of breath and tired. I worked out 6 days a week until Oct-2016. Unable to do but a little walking on some days. My insurance company tells me one thing and the doctors tell me something diff. I don't need a referral for an infectious disease doctor but the doctors said they need a doctor to doctor reversal. Its their rules not insurance. I'm getting worse and I could not get any of the ER doctors do run the right blood test or look at my stool or pictures. I'm afraid at this point I have a major bacteria infection and can't get into the I defection disease until Aug 24tn.I see worms.coming out of my face, feet and pretty sure I'm probably contagious so try not to go many places. To sick to worm and my unemployment waw denied without probable cause. So, I have almost lost everything except for my vehicle. Why aren't these doctors educated more on parasites. Why don't they want the responsibility ?