What herbs are you using? I would feel better trying those as opposed to pharmaceutical

yes, i think you have many typical symptoms with UTI such as urgency, pain, and pain in my lower abdomen, and i know it is painful for you. i think some natural Cures such as Goldenseal, Tomato, Pumpkin, Vegetable Juices, Watermelon Seeds may be useful to you. good luck to you

I've been experiencing pain in my abdomen. I want to find out what's the cause of it? There is two small tissue with red spot in my urine. Please help?

I'm having these exact symptoms right now and I think it's just a UTI but I'm not sure. What did your symptoms turn out to be?

As I sit (toilet) here all day...and dread the next clump.. decided to research. I too have been fed numerous different runs of all the antibiotics..yet again here I sit. This has been off and on since 2001 when I was taken by ambulance, unconscious w bp skyrocketed n fever of 104. Heading back to hosp again now for in and out of consciousness again, clumps of blood pus and flesh just like always. Now spooked hearing of the 'shredded' kidney. Idk what to do, nor what keeps causing this. Please with all your research, can you help me feed the drs on what to test for now ?

Last three days I have pain when urine going to stop that time only. Frequently urine comes . The third day morning have severe pain when urine comes, then urine comes with blood some skin tissues, afternoon am OK I don't have any pain urine comes normally automatically it's stopped. I didn't went hospital but one thing I done taken more water

You may have an issue with
Candida.....read up on the symptoms....good luck

Hello, the white stringy tissue looking things is just mucus everybody has it you have mucus membranes in your urethra I have it also butt it also could be something else you could have kidney disease meaning kidney stone disease actually or it could be bladder cancer which is very rare. I have Crohn's disease and IBS along with kidney stone disease and I've been passing very big Crystal looking strings. But I've had the same thing happen as you and it could be kidney stones. Especially if the doctors haven't found anything, I wouldn't worry.

Hi just wondering if you were actually pregnant at the time you found your urine like this above description??
Miriam Rothman

sorry to say but i have the same symptoms but i have been diagnosed with bladder cancer..
peices of tissue, blood in urine. very hard to control the bladder is all symptoms of mine too.
get yourself checked push for a CT scan if possible. im only 23yrs old so dont think "it wont happen to me..."
good luck

My brother has been seeing this on and off, pain in the bottom of his belly and peeing blood but being highly over weight and diabetic and with ketones making boils grow on his body he's really susceptible to infections, this could be a sign of other problems too if your peeing blood, there are other things out there that give you pain and make you pee blood.

Been researching this as I have had this for AGES and believe it could be the result of a parasitic invasion. Every symptom points to it. Try researching parasite infections and it is surprising what comes ip

I have this problem and it for sure 100% is not mucus. Thick chunks of meaty flesh with veins in them.

Read Coca Pulse test or test pulse before you eat and after to rule out allergies, it worked for me. Test 15 seconds times four . When your pulse rises you probably have allergic reaction to something you ate. Elimate all but one food next time and test again to find the allergic food and stop eating it.

Hi, I notice that this post was a while ago but I am wondering if you had cloudy smelly urine that went along with the bloody tissue. Today out of nowhere I started having extreme pain towards the end of urinating with small wispy, bloody tissue that is in my cloudy and smelly urine. When I wipe there is pinkish blood on the paper.

I was thinking kidney stones but nothing but the tissue is coming out.

Thank you for any insight!