I agree that this is probably why a lot of people are unable to conceive. Do you have a child or is this just your opinion on the situation? Do you know anyone who's had trouble conceiving?

Hi. I don't have yet, but I know a few people who have had conception problems. One was on fertility meds for a year without successe, stopped the meds for a month and stopped focusing on getting pregnant and she got pregnant right away. Also I had a family member that was trying to conceive for years. She gave up on it for a while and she also got pregnant soon after. Every woman is different but stress seems to be a common factor. The worse part about stress is you can't just stop yourself for stressing about it because then you can stress about being stressed, lol, it's a vicious cycle. I don't know if this helps, unfortunately it's a frustrating tip because it's not just a switch that can be turned off.

That's very true but I think that sperm doesn't live much longer than what you were able to google. Did it say exactly if it was under ideal situations or if that was to be expected on a regular basis?

Hi viperbunny, If there was a switch that you can pull and make your stress go away, then there would definitely be no stress at all. :)

It can have a high impact on many things, and not just pregnancy or when someone is trying to get pregnant. Everybody should think about this factor while in this process and try to eliminate it or put it on minimal level.

What do you think?