This has been a constant problem for me for years. I'm a 23 year old male and I can't control my body odor. It's driving me crazy. I can never smell it but I've been told I have a bad body odor problem.

I shower three to four times a day. Once in the morning, once when I get home from work, if I go out anywhere I shower before I go, and finally I shower before going to sleep. My clothes are all washed and cleaned before I wear them. But it still doesn't help. I can walk out of the shower and past someone and they'll cough or choke. People at work will try talking to me but end up coughing or choking mid sentence. I get strange looks if I go out to the store or any where else.

I've tried every deodorant available and nothing helps. I can't wear antiperspirants as they cause a rather nasty rash and often antiperspirants will cause me to give off an even worse body odor than before. I've cleared entire rooms.

I use to think I was allergic to deodorants and antiperspirants but I've spent months using a crystal deodorant stone and still had the same results. I've come to conclusion that it's something internal. I've been taking three chlorophyll pills a day for a month now and they haven't helped at all.

Recently I've tried changing my diet up. I've tried to eliminate red meat and cheese from my weekly diet. But I'm not too hopefull I'll see any results. I've only been doing this for a week so far.

I have gone to a doctor on numerous occasions. The first time he gave me a prescription for an antibiotic but it did not help either. I was given another prescription for some kind of cream that did not help either. I've been tested for a thyriod disodor and checked out okay.

I really don't know what else to do. This has been something I've tried to deal with for years. Can anyone out there give me any further advice or suggest a some kind of specialist to see?

I USE TO get body odor no matter what I did. Until, I took a look at the medications I was on!! There are many medications that can CAUSE body odor. Doctors won't tell you, cause they probably DON'T HAVE A CLUE!!!!

And, since everyone reacts differently to medications; the ONLY way to find out is to completely stop all the medications you POSSIBLY can, go back on them one at a time; make a mini-diary of all your reactions.

I have the same problem! Have seen several drs including a holistic dr and nothing helps! Its NOT hygiene as many chalk it up to and its embarrassing but nothing helps!! Any help let me know at _[removed]_. I also tried chlorophyll liquid for couple months and didnt change