I'm on roaccutane for acne - I've been on it for 4 months but sweating out my right eyebrow only started last month.... I'll ask at my next appointment.

I have water droplets on my eyebrows too anyone know why ?

I have the same eyebrow sweating problem and am on Accutane too! I never had a problem with it before I got on the medicine, and now it is totally constant! Super weird, but I was thinking about that connection as well. Super annoying and I need a solution to it. Still in search of a cure to this odd phenomenon!!

Me too!, but it's only over one eyebrow! and it's so weird!

I'm on roaccutane and my eyebrows sweat uncontrollably too!!! Huge sweat beads and I have to constantly dab them with a paper towel! Must be related to the medication?

It seems it might have a lot to do with a hormone imbalance. I have the same problem. I've even gone so far as to out antiperspirant on my eyebrows to no avail. I wonder if this could be a symptom of my pcos even though it's not generally listed as a symptom.

Hi dmunich I know this post was over a year ago but I was just wondering how your face is . I had issues with half my face sweats from my forehead right down the middle of my nose all the way down to my Jen it's the weirdest thing and to top it all off I work at a dry cleaners and then the summer is very hot in there

Same here. Right brow with smaller pupilon right eye and some soreness over right side of head. Awaiting MRI scan

Do you have an update?

Im 13 and i always get beads of sweat in my eyebrows for no reason. I am contantly wiping my eyebrow and its anoyying and embarassing. My airmpits also always sweat through my shirt and it sucks.

My sister had this problem over her left eyebrow,her doctors found out it was associated with her kidneys. So go have your kidneys checked.

Omg! I sweat on my eyebrows too all the time and I’m on acutane as well. I can’t remeber if my eyebrows sweat before I started the medication but I sure know they do now, it’s so embarrassing... ughh I need answers!

Yeah!! I’m currently on accutane and I notice my face sweats ALOT. and my eyebrows are always sweaty!! I also noticed that I blush more. I’m hoping it goes away once I’m off the medication!!!

I have sweating of the eyebrows and nose. It’s worse on my left eyebrow. I thought I was the only one.