I also get this feeling and I remember getting it when I was younger. I am actslly experiencing this feeling at the moment

Wow I really thought I was the only one! I don’t remember when I last got the fast feeling in my head ( I’m 21) but when I was younger I used to get it couple of times a day. It all started with one special nightmare that I was dreaming every night over and over again. The dream begins with me on an enormous field, so big I can’t see where it stops. And on that field it’s like a small cafe with one table. The chair and the table is made of white porsline. And on that one chair there’s a women but I can’t see her face cause she’s wearing a really big hat. She’s also wearing a dress that looks like it’s from the 1800th. Anyway I don’t talk to her I’m just watching hear from far away. Then all of a sudden everything disappears and everything turns black. It’s like I’m in a vacuum space. And Then big stones, like really really big, starts coming at me and in feelings so small but they never really hit me. I don’t know it’s hard to explain. And during this dream I have this fast feeling. At first it was only in that dream but then I started to get the feeling when I was awake, mostly when i was playing with my toys alone in my room. And all of a sudden my toys starts to move so fast in my head and every noise is like really loud and fast speed but at the same time when I see myself move my doll from a place to another It’s not fast at all. I wasn’t afraid of it as a kid I just thought it was annoying. I remember telling myself stop, everything is not moving fast, just stop. Of course it didn’t help. Anyway I’m glad I’m not the only one!!

Just like everyone else I got the same fast feeling in my head about 3-4 times when I was younger. It feels like your mind is going really fast and your thoughts have a sense of urgency and almost panicky. I even sometimes heard loud noises in my mind like almost sounds of a ringing or ticking of alarm clock. Today I got this feeling again after several years of not experiencing it. I woke up and immediately felt it. I was so afraid and I need to know what this is. It felt fast but somewhat slow motion. It feels like everything is fast and urgent even though you know it’s really not. We need to find out what this is. Even if it’s not frequent, and it only happens every few years, I need to know. I don’t think it’s alice in wonderland syndrome. I don’t think it’s a disease or anything but what is it??? Why don’t you usually hear about it?