We are in the same situation... I'm planning to have my 1st chek up today. My period started July 1 and its 25th of the month already. Im 27 also and many blame this situation for my being overweight.

I have been having similar problems I rarely get my period and when I do it is 15 days long. Plus in the middle like 10 days I go through like 11-15 ultra super plus tampons a day !! What should I do ? Does anybody know what I have? I feel really weak and dreary when I'm on my period and I get these really sharp pains in my lower area

I can't tell you what's wrong, but I know it's super important to get extra iron if you're bleeding too much and getting week. If I were you I'd eat extra and take iron supplements during that time.

what did the dr end up telling you what was going on?

Hi Everyone! I have had my period on and off since October. I had I U D and thought it was the cause of all my problems, since they had began after it was inserted. I had it removed in the end of October. With the pills that my dr prescribed, it stopped for about 5-9 days at the time. ThenI was given a mini-pill and I had breakthrough bleeding that does not stop. It's bright red not too heavy. My pap vame back mormal. Blood: one hormone is a little higher, my blood sugar is higher and cholesterol increased. I also, started having itchy palms in one spot only. My dr. Says to wait a month on a pill and if the bleeding will not stop then to do rndometeric biopsy. I am really scared. I have three kids snd I just turned 39. Did anyone have this kind if experience?

My first year of periods was really heavy and so I was put on Tranexamic Acid to lighten my period. At this monment I'm at day16 of my period and its super heavy! Its a mix of dark and bright red blood. No end in sight! Help!!!

I am going through the samething. My periods always last between 3-7 days but this time its been almost 2 weeks and I am seriously worried. This has never happened before and I've been getting my period since I was about 12 years old. I know my period like the back of my hand. So for it to begin heavy, then be light and go back heavy is abnormal. I'm not cramping and I'm not in pain. I know the blood is suppose to be alittle brownish but its red. Suggestions please.

I bled for 90 days a few months back started in june ended in end of aug. I went to the er three times. Last time they gave me meds and dnt me what it was. My ob was backed up they acted like i was a burden. To this day i got my period 9 days ago heavy clotting. I dont want to go back. No one helped me. I had to eat 5 meals a day and if i didnt i would turn white. I still have not been able to see my ob. And with this period back again i know how to cope. I wish i had help. It feels like water coming out the clots are big and long. Before i stopped it by taking four bc a day for a week. I cant order more. Im so frustrated.

i am going thru the exact thing right now...going to do a ultrasound to find out whats wrong...hoping for the best

Well I'm experiencing lite bleeding with severe cramps for almost two weeks an my menstrual isn't normal either

Hello this is a year old i know but i have this same problem. Wow so mine can be real blood. Pls i need suggestions from u. God bless

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

hi im 22 and first time going through somthing similar. My periods(sinced ive first had them) have always been less than 7 days long and first two days heavy then the lst few light. I etopped gettin my period for 3 months which is irregular because i get it ever end of the month or 2nd month although i ws not pregnant. Now its almost been 2 weeks and my period is still continuing amd is bright red. Anyone know why please

The same issue exactly the same !!!! Since a few years now and I dunno what to do ..