My friend was diagnosed with pancreatitis and has the same feeling of the Rolling sensation in her pancreas and in her stomach and her boyfriend thinks that it could be where she's not going to the bathroom an

I'm a guy and have this weird movement right under my stomach! Feels like something kicking every 15-20 seconds! Maybe gas? Idk it don't hurt just very annoying! I had a few beers but this just started 4 hour's after those beers! Kinda like heart beat under my stomach but like a baby kick feeling so if anyone knows please let me know!

I have this same feeling. I did blood work and sonogram on my gallbladder since I had recently had a baby. I came back having h pylori. I have to go to a gastroenterologist now to get treated. Same upper abdomen tingling or moving sensation. Horrinle smelling gas, burping, bloated, etc.

Hey i get the same as you on my left side, did you manage to get any answers??

So I know this sounds crazy but I been having the same feeling lately it sucks

I have to lean toward agreeing with you on this. It could very well be reflux disease. I have it Gerd very badly and have had for years. But I just now started feeling this bubbling in my upper abdomen for almost 2 months now. I've taken gas-x and it helped a little, I'm not really sure because at the time I wasn't having that bubbling sensation that often. This morning its happening constantly. My stomach has swollen to a huge size and went back down. And I have also gained weight, but I thought that could be due to a medicine I was taking. Maybe not. Going to talk to my Gastroenterologist.

The post I am responding to was made over a year ago....but I have read through several of these posts and it had me freaking out!!! Parasites??? What???? I don't go anywhere! LOL Anyways....I called my Gastroenterologist and was told that she has experienced the same thing. If you've been constipated or not had a regular bowel movement in a couple of days, then its a muscle contraction. Where the stool is trying to get through the digestive system. This explained so much!!!! She said to drink plenty of water, and with my Miralax - take 2 doses a day until I start getting regular bowel movements. Actually, she said to increase my water consumption. I never drink water so I'm sure this is my problem. LOL Just wanted to ease somebody's mind if I could. Don't freak out, may not be parasites or tapeworm. Good luck and Be Abundantly Blessed!!!

Hi all,

Pregnancy is not an option!!!!!
I started experiencing left upper abdomen movement as well a couple of days ago.
Are there any updates on what this could be?

What medication is required to get free from parasites

what was it?

Did you find out what was wrong? i'm having the same feeling of bloating and waves moving in my left side. How are you feeling nowadays