Try Azythromicin (antibiotics), 500 mg on the first day, then 250 mg daily for 5 days, the partner the same treatment. Also Ginosept pessaries, one daily, ten days. This treatment helped me tremendously. Ginosept is a Romanian product, I think it can be found on eBay or Amazon. I bought it directly from Romania.

I know it has been awhile since you posted. Just wondering if you are better now?

Just finding this forum now. Did any of your natural remedies work for you?

That is not true. My doctor prescribed Hydrocortisone cream for pain just inside my penis tip...inside it. It worked very well and she said that skin thinning issues are overrated. Yes, they can happen but only with repeated use, over and over and over again for months on end.

So sick of this mental disorders c**p. Have fibromyalgia and was told that for years. All antidepressants also reduce pain. Doctors don't know what causes it, but spare me the insults. Are you a shrink?

How you would use the oil? Isn't for outside only? Wouldn't it burn if apply
Directly around urethra etc??
Thanks trying help momy with those pain :(

for me I have gone tough a lot of things that dr had me do noon has work for me and the pain it is getting really bad they ask about my pain 0 - 10 I told them it is a 15 and they told my way did I not to to urgent care Or the hospital Because of the pain level. I told him all they can do is take a urine test is niuty I sorry we cannot help you and they send me home and then paying that I am in now. This pain has taken over my life. I don't even want to go nowhere I want to stay on And I cry I don't sleep Kisses 30 of the pain Wanna try to eat I am a still up my food In losing weight I need discard everything that I told him this last week Assembly to the female doctor thanking them just email problem Because the ritha problems what can they do. what I wanted was surgery done anyway fuses to do it. there is a surgery out there That they can use lasers Going into the stomach into the bladder and laser the nerves Kill them in the chip to search cart. take that up go to drawing kill those news on the outside of the reason 2. Then then go where we have as female that I call it knows where I pee out of and kill all those nerves under rounded he was fuses to do it. So I'm still in pain any left you like this. I'd rather be dead Tina

New Member

I am hoping to be able to help some of you ladies and gentlemen. After a lot of research I have discovered that the bacteria that causes non-gonococcal or non specific urethritis is so tiny that it cannot be seen with a microscope. That’s why doctors can’t prescribe the right antibiotic.  I had it for two years. I took tetracycline MK hydrochloride 500 mg for 7 days. Yay! Good luck to all. Please let me know if it helped you

Melaleuca oil is also known as tea tree oil. No point in adding it twice.

please send your website on ureatha pain thank you

_removed_

Anyone heard of urethral syndrome? That is what my doctor said I had.